Should I switch my profession?

Hello guys. I have frost mage. My professions are Enchanting and Engineering. I play both PvP and PvE and I really enjoy engineering in both cases, but I recently thought about switching to tailoring. What would you say? Should I stay with engineering or abandon it and take tailoring?

EDIT: I want to do that because I play in a private server and in the next days ICC will be opened as well as the new recipes from Ashen Verdict.

Pros of engineering that I can use: Movable mailbox, Jeevs, Rocket Gloves in PvP, haste gloves in pve, Nitro boots, Belt bomb

Pros of Tailoring: free leg enchants, making bags and then sell them, back enchant, the new armor that I will make soon with the Ashen's recipes

Re: Should I switch my profession?

If you have the gold to spend to powerlvl a new profession then by all means go for it. but if its cheaper to just buy the leg enchants then i would just stick to that, not sure what your server econ is like but for me its cheaper to keep engineering and make epic bullets then to drop and lvl a new profession.

Having the ah in Dal from engineering is fun and convenient and the haste proc on gloves is very good. The cloak enchant is nice from tailoring also, but you may want to check and see what is the better enchant for your class.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjakin View Post
    Having the ah in Dal from engineering is fun and convenient and the haste proc on gloves is very good. The cloak enchant is nice from tailoring also, but you may want to check and see what is the better enchant for your class.
    Tailoring will provide a slighty better buff overall.

-tarou
    FREE Profession Leveling and Gold Guides - http://www.tarouwowguides.com
    YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryutaroakatarou

"Go out, raid, PvP, whatever, just make sure to have fun (^_^)v."