Help lvling a rogue in bg's

So pretty much I really don't wanna quest/grind another 80 so im going to do this rogue through bgs. I'm currently lvl 20 by doing the basic lvling every1 else does. I have all the pve BoA gear cept the bow and no PvP BoA gear. My questions are what sort of PvP gear should I pick up for bg's? Insignia is a given so besides that. Should I pick up 2 of the daggers? Or 1 dagger and the battleworn thrashlade I already have? What sort of spec should I use? My primary is already moving into combat but I'll be sending the gold over from main for 2nd spec soon anyways.

I'm also wondering what sort of enchants to get. Should I just stack crusader on every single weapon for more common procs or +15 agil? Are there any good BoA chest/shoulder enchants?

Basically I'm a rogue noob lookin for some advice. Please and thank you .

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Re: Help lvling a rogue in bg's

The spec you'll enjoy most will be personal.
    I like subtlety with a dagger and whatever off-hand you want to get (really doesn't matter that much). Basically at level 28 I do 700+ ambush crits and have a blast in pvp.

Yeah I got ambushed earlier in AB and they 1 hit me. Was laughing irl now I wanna try it lol.

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Stood in the Fire The Painkiller's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Once you can get premeditation sub is a gankfest in pvp. Prem > Ambush > Eviscerate > Win.

Once you get envenom though, it may be worth it to spec mut. That's what I'm doing on my rogue (which I'm also leveling through strict pvp) and nothing says fun like a 2k envenom on plate wearers.
    Everyone's insane but me...

ye i lvled my rogue purely in BG when exp first came out.

my advice is sub till the high 50s then go muti.

Premed just absolutly destroys nearly everything till you get to lvl 50 and the Dks show up. GL.

As far as enchants go; 15agi imo.
    As far as Shoulders go; The stormshroud ones from Wintergrasp is, imo, more worthwile than the Shadowcraft. Esp if you intend to level a Druid as well.