Page 1 of 3
LastLast

A Dead Land [Open SRP]

It had been many years since Relys had set foot in the barren wastes called Desolace, which was aptly named. He could vaguely remember it; dead kodos, carrion birds, and centaur. He shuddered. Bad memories.

Relys' objective in this barren place was to create a base at the entrance to the Valley of Spears. Another objective would be delivered to him via courier after the base was erected.

Gazing at the place where his base would be, where a pool of water stood, Relys sighed. It would be a long, grueling build - frequent centaur and carrion bird attacks would haunt the build.

"Peons, get to work," Relys ordered. "Footmen, grunts, warriors, whatever else, create a perimiter. I want this place secure!" As his men rushed off, Relys murmured under his breath, "Light, tug at the mind's of heroes and bring them here. I sense there is a greater evil here than the centaur and birds."
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: A Dead Land [Open SRP]

Gretari , under the command of Relys marched into the valley with his comrades . He immediatly spotted a group of centuar . 'Contact!' he yelled . He and his group charged at the centaur . The centuar were a push over and only 2 soldiers of Gretari's regiment had even a minor injury .

Gretari ordered a hunter to scout for any remaining centaur around the valley . Minutes later he returned .

'The land is secure Gretari ' . The hunter gave out the news with a smile on his face , he had never really had a proper job to do as a single person before

'Good work I'll be on my way to informing Captain Sunwalker about this , stay at the camp until further instructions come your way ' Gretari explained .
    Insert Signiture here.

Captain Relys was walking towards Gretari.
    "Once we're settled here, I want you to be an ambassador to the Galik centaur in the region," Relys said to his subordinate.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

(( I would really, and highly suggest you participate in ones that are a little less participated in, rather than making another thread, that will have you argue with every other person who doesn't RP to your standards.

<3 ya!))
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Summersgale had ventured into Desolace in search of a rare pattern for Leatherworking. As she rode through Desolace on Cameron, she saw what appeared to be a scout party of the Horde moving toward her. She dismounted Cameron and proceeded foward on foot, unsure of what to expect.

"'Ello der my brothers" she said the the approaching party "what you be needin'?"

"Greetings troll, we are here under orders of Relys Sunwalker to establish a base near the Valley of Spears." A grunt explained.

"Hmm...I may be of assistance, den. I be in search of a special pattern, and I may be able to help joo. Can joo take me back to yur Captain?" Summersgale asked.

The grunt nodded, remounting his wolf. Summersgale mounted Cameron and followed them to the camp.

She dismounted and approached on foot, spotting Relys Sunwalker. She approached him. "'Ello der. I be Summersgale. I be here to inform you dat I can be of assistance. I be a shaman. What do you wish me to do?" Summersgale asked

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Islander
    (( I would really, and highly suggest you participate in ones that are a little less participated in, rather than making another thread, that will have you argue with every other person who doesn't RP to your standards.

<3 ya!))
    ((This isn't about Fall of Stormwind, this is seperate entirely. I'm still participating in that one. And I'm only arguing with Aurabolt because 70% of what he said is inconsistent with his profile.))

"Hello, shaman. Right now your services would be best used in helping in the defense of this camp... the local centaur could overrun us at any time now," Relys replied to the approaching troll. "Oh, and welcome to the encampment."

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Quote Originally Posted by Relys Sunwalker
    ((This isn't about Fall of Stormwind, this is seperate entirely. I'm still participating in that one. And I'm only arguing with Aurabolt because 70% of what he said is inconsistent with his profile.))

"Hello, shaman. Right now your services would be best used in helping in the defense of this camp... the local centaur could overrun us at any time now," Relys replied to the approaching troll. "Oh, and welcome to the encampment."
    ((No,no. I know this isn't about the war RP. I am just saying you should stick with those ones, instead of making new ones, because that scatters people even more ))
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Islander
    ((No,no. I know this isn't about the war RP. I am just saying you should stick with those ones, instead of making new ones, because that scatters people even more ))
    ((They can't participate in two at once? :P))

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Summersgale nodded at Relys "Thank ya Captain, I best be lookin around then" and with that Summersgale mounted Cameron and ran to the southeast.

As she ran along, she thought about why Relys seemed so preoccupied and concerned. After all, it is just Desolace. Although she did feel something disturbing in the elements in this land, she had disregarded it as the isolation of Desolace. As she ran south east, she saw a speck on the horizon. It quickly came closer, and she realized that it was small centaur scouting party. There appeared to be 3 scouts in the party. Summersgale dismounted. She called upon the elements and asked them to imbue her totems with their powers, and they consented.

As they neared, she hissed and bared her tusks. She called upon the element of wind and summoned a chain of lightning. She charged the bolt in her hands, and let it loose when the centaur were in range. The inital blast seemed to have killed the leading member of the scouts, and wonded the second. The third continued to charge. Summersgale rushed herself when calling upon the element of fire, and her Lava Burst was off target, and sailed into the already wounded centaur. The still standing third member was closing into melee range. Summersgale raised her hands in protection. "Oh titans, help me now" she thought. The centaur charged at her, and she called upon the element of frost to slow him down. She moved out of range of the centaur and called upon the element of lightning again. She imbued her body with Balls of Lightning as protection. The centaur swung his mace at her, and she dodged. One of the Lightning balls was launched at the centaur, stunning him. Summersgale used this time to finish of the centaur.

She went around collecting her loot, picking up a shield to protect herself with. She also took the mace of the third centaur. When she investigated the leaders corpse, she saw a missive. She picked it up and read it. It read:

"The resurrection of Mannoroth is proceeding as planned. However, it appears some outlanders have moved in upon our lands. Make sure that they do not discover our secret.

"Oh my god" Summersgale thought as she read this. She must report back to Relys at once! She remounted Cameorn and headed north west. She begin to sing a song of glory telling the tale of Grom Hellscream, in memory of his success over Mannoroth.

((Hopefully thats an okay twist))

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

((That's fine, made me though :P))

Relys was looking at the construction that was underway. The barricades, that would serve as the camp's defenses until walls could be erected, were nearly completed. A barracks and several barrows/farms had been constructed. A great hall was being built.

"Soon we will flush out this evil and stamp it into the dust!" he called to the men. A small cheer arose. Relys sighed. The isolation of Desolace was already dampening moods. But then he saw the shaman he had talked to earlier, riding in on her raptor.

"Hail, shaman!" he called.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Summersgale approached Relys out of breath, and she dismounted her raptor. She ran up to Relys. "Captain, joo be needin' ta look at dis missive, it say dat de centaur, or somebody be resurrectin' Mannoroth"

She saw a look of shock spread accross Relys' face.

<3 Caboose

"Keep your voice down and let me see that!" Relys whispered furiously. A couple grunts were looking there way. He grabbed the missive and quickly scanned its contents.
    "Oh, Light... This is not good. Not good at all," he muttered.
    "Lieutenant Deltharian! You are in charge of the camp until I'm back!"
    "Yes, sir!" came the faint response.
    Relys looked back at the shaman. "Troll, take me to where you found this."

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Summersgale nodded, remounting Cameron. She ran off to the Southeast once more, Relys on her trail. She continued until she saw the corpses of the Centaur scouting party.

"Dis be where I found it. On der leaders corpse. Dat one over der" she said pointing at the one furthest away.

The corpses now had flys around them but appeared the same as when Summersgale left.

<3 Caboose

Relys dismounted his charger and examined the centaur corpse. He took note of the armor's color: it was a Kolkar.
    "Blasted Kolkar. What direction where they coming from?"

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

"Dey approached from da South. Me best guess is dat dey be resurrecting him where all de udder demons be. Dat seem most logical." Summersgale replied.

She began to twirl her fingers, and lightning swirled with them. This lightning was a deeper color than normal, more dark and twisted. She took notice of this. "Someting be wrong mon, my lightning seems darker den usual. Dat has never happened before."

<3 Caboose

"We must get to Thrall. Mannoroth's corpse is in Orgrimmar, so if we can get guards posted around it we may be able to prevent this disaster," Relys decided. He remounted his charger and took off to his camp.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

"I'll go back to da camp and protect it for now" Summersgale decided, remounting her raptor and following Relys.

<3 Caboose

Relys arrived back at camp, and yelled "That shaman behind me is in charge until I get back, Dawn! I must go to Orgrimmar at once." He hopped onto a hypogriff ((sp?)) and started off towards the great warrior city.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Summersgale watched Relys fly into the distance.

"Back ta work, all of ya! Der be no reason ta stop." Summersgale ordered. She walked around, supervising the construction effort. Not much to do now but wait, Summersgale thought.

<3 Caboose

Relys' gryphon touched down on the zeppelin tower in the middle of Orgrimmar. He payed the flight master a quick greeting, then called for his charger. Not wasting the time to walk down the ramp, he soared off the edge and onto a roof. He rode swiftly through the streets to the Valley of Wisdom. He saw, to his relief, that the corpse of Mannoroth was still there. He walked into Thrall's chambers, pushing away an orc warrior who was trying to report.
    "Warchief Thrall, I have urgent news. The Kolkar centaur in Desolace are trying to ressurect Mannoroth! You must post guards around his corpse and send my men in Desolace aid to track down these perpetrators," Relys burst out.
    "Hold on, slow down, elf. What is this about Mannoroth?" Thrall asked.
    "HE'S BEING RESSURECTED BY THE KOLKAR!" Relys practically screamed.
    "WHAT?" Thrall shouted.
    "I must get back to Desolace, but you need to post guards around Mannoroth and send my troops aid. We're located in the Valley of Spears."
    Without further ado, or waiting for Thrall's reply, Relys walked swiftly out and went to the flight master.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig