Dk resilience+PvE gear?

I've played frost dps for PvE on my dk since ToC, and now I'm looking to get into arena. I plan on running Unholy and I'm looking for opinions as to the ratio of PvP gear to PvE gear I should be running in 2s and 3s. I'm at work and the armory is blocked by my company's firewall otherwise I'd link that.

Re: Dk resilience+PvE gear?

The majority of dks don't run in heavy pve gear. Trinkets, weapon and AV ring is about as far as you want to go, unless you are running double healer in which cause you can add in a piece or two more of pve gear.

Deleted

Depends on your PvE Gear, my 2on2 DK Mate plays with HC Bryntroll, 2 parts 277 set and PvE trinkets.
    If you have a Healer you can count on, PvE Gear really makes your life easier.

What I use is two PvE rings (Ring of Rotting Sinew with a hit/str gem, Ashen Band of blahblah Might), a PvE trinket, and the rest being PvP gear. Use cloak or neck of Victory and your hit rating should be sufficient.
    Having more PvP gear allows you to spend more time in Blood/Unholy Presence instead of Frost. I play double DPS, though, so it is possible you could use more PvE pieces if you play with a healer.

Good luck, and have fun.

Not the expert on DK's myself, but I do know that if you run double healer in 3's then you most definitely should be running with as much PvE gear as you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!

If you're playing with just one healer in 3's, I'd suppose more PvP gear.

With double healer, get yourself in your PvE gear.

full 277+shadowmourna + 2 healers is great for 3v3