Advice on arp vs srt gemming

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...gar&cn=Viriast

hi, looking for advice on whether i should be gemming str vs arp as ive hit the soft cap- ( i always use food and elixr arp buff - 95).
    when raiding my dps is good, just wondering if any experts out there can help me put out a little bit more
    thanks in advance and any critique is very welcome.

Re: Advice on arp vs srt gemming

Get rid of the str/crit gems, get rid of needle encrusted scorpion (banner of victory ftw)

Always use flask of endless rage, don't take that elixir.

get agi + cri meta, get rid of the excessive amount of stamina gems (just 1 10 all stats will do), gem arp in everything.

Do what I say and you get + 304 ArP, which with food buff would get you to 1297 ArP, 102 off the cap (replace bryntroll)

10+ Year Old Account

Use the agi ashen verdict ring btw...
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

As people above said, Replace NES with the banner of victory. Change to the ashen verdict Agi ring, and a few gem changes.

Change your meta gem to relentless earthsiege, 21 agi and crit bonus, And replace all the sta/str gems, Use one nightmare tear to fill the meta req. Should add a few more slots for ArP gems, and the trinket. with that you can pull off gemming ArP. (although gemming STR might still be higher dps until you can actually hit hardcap, would have to spreadsheet it to be accurate.)

Also, you bought the wrong badge belt. the Agi one is much higher dps.
    http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t37462-w...n_spreadsheet/ For spreadsheet and BiS list. should help you a bit.

according to the spreadsheet, if you cannot hardcap ArP then you should not be gemming for it after soft cap with needle. what you should be doing is gemming strength after soft cap until you CAN hit hardcap. i don't think that you can even with food and elixir right now. anything less then 100% is a dps loss to strength after softcap with needle

Quote Originally Posted by rico99913
    according to the spreadsheet, if you cannot hardcap ArP then you should not be gemming for it after soft cap with needle. what you should be doing is gemming strength after soft cap until you CAN hit hardcap. i don't think that you can even with food and elixir right now. anything less then 100% is a dps loss to strength after softcap with needle
    If he can get the correct badges belt and get 20 more arp somewhere he would be capped, it's a waste of money to go all out on str now when you're so close to being hard capped.

another few hints: replace the pvp weapon, get JC as second profession instead of mining

Quote Originally Posted by rico99913
    If you can get high arpen levels(somewhere in the area of 85%+, just pulling a random number out of my @rse) arpen gets better than strength again.

10+ Year Old Account

I think it's around 90%, but the higher, the better.

I switched over at about 93% and it was like someone lit my DPS on fire and mystically jumped it up about 1.5k (buffs didn't change) and I started hitting ludicrously hard.

The easiest thing for you to do at this point, Viriast, is replace your current belt with either the one from 10m Rotface or the leather badge belt. They both have ~70 ArP and you can triple-socket. Another step is bracers. You'll prolly be better off with the Titanium Spikeguards since your's so high over hitcap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment View Post
    Hakto: English is an evolving language. When I say "I am gay", some people choose to interpet that as "he defines himself as gay, gay, and nothing but the gay, so help him Robot Unicorn Attack".