Priest addons for tracking things..

Hello, I'm new as a priest (and even healer). I chose priest class. I found out that tracking bubbles and renew is a bit hard when in bigger group (used "needtoknow" ealier). So I'm asking you community of mmo-champion, is there any addon that tracks all bubbles and renews in my group and shows it on timers ?

Smillar thing with shadow spec, any addon that tracks curses and helps with dps rotation?

Re: Priest addons for tracking things..

I use ShieldMonitor on my Priest, I'm not sure if it works to show other peoples bubble.

mmm looks nice, when it shows only my bubble timers it's enough, but looking for something that shows renew and bubble in one addon rather. :-[

Most raid frames should have some means of indicating the presence of the buffs, and in some cases the duration.
    How that is done will vary, with the spiral or a colour change on an indicator being typical.
    As for dots, then ForteXorcist, EventHorizon Continued. NeedToKnow, PowerAuras are all options amongst others, and it comes down to personal prefence largely between those.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by tariel36
    Hello, I'm new as a priest (and even healer). I chose priest class. I found out that tracking bubbles and renew is a bit hard when in bigger group (used "needtoknow" ealier). So I'm asking you community of mmo-champion, is there any addon that tracks all bubbles and renews in my group and shows it on timers ?

Smillar thing with shadow spec, any addon that tracks curses and helps with dps rotation?
    Your best bet is relying on raid frames rather than specific tracking addon for that, since standard dot tracking addons would litter bars on your screen if you try to roll Renew & bubble on the whole raid at once.

I myself use Grid, grid corner text, grid status HoT for HoT and shield/weakened shield tracking.

Quote Originally Posted by kronpas
    Your best bet is relying on raid frames rather than specific tracking addon for that, since standard dot tracking addons would litter bars on your screen if you try to roll Renew & bubble on the whole raid at once.

I myself use Grid, grid corner text, grid status HoT for HoT and shield/weakened shield tracking.
    is there any plugin (for grid) wich show expire time on players then?

BUMP

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by tariel36
    is there any plugin (for grid) wich show expire time on players then?
    Create a buff status Power Word: Shield and put it on an icon-capable indicator (bottom should be one).

I currently use VuhDo for all my healing. It shows me buffs, can show me short term buffs (an icon) plus a timer bar beside the buff icon so I can see (on each character) how long the buffs I'm trying to track have before they're gone. It also shows me who has debuffs on them by popping an icon on those characters' health bars. Click to heal, too.

It's both a simple and complicated mod - it might do waaay more than you need at the moment.

I also tend to use PoM Tracker to track my Prayer of Mending.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

well i looked for it for some days and with your help i found what i needed, thx for all replies

Grid - Corner Text
    Grid - Shield Status