Thread: Crit-cap?

Crit-cap?

I know this has probably been discussed so many times before, but I'm atm just under 50% crit and from what I've heard some time back is that the crit-cap is somewhere around 52%?

I've been trying to look for it but haven't found a good straight answer to it. So is there any exact amount for crit that makes it bad after?
    Armory is in sig if neccessary for some reason.

Re: Crit-cap?

57%, + 1% for every 1% of hit above 8%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayllem
    57%, + 1% for every 1% of hit above 8%.
    Awesome, thanks for the quick answer!
    Then I have nothing to worry about

Quote Originally Posted by Tierlol
    Awesome, thanks for the quick answer!
    Then I have nothing to worry about
    No problem, and you'd be surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

Hmm , I'm interested if a pvp warlock ( lets say destruction ) could achive that amount of crit. Is it possible at all? with full wrath + wrath crit offset gear + crit gems etc?
    Is it achiavable? Or is there a different crit thingy ma bobidy for pvp ? :Ppp ( and yes I know its haste > crit but curious and want to try something new ) pp
    Passing the 852 mark doesn't give me dat extra immolate tick. Bug?
    I think the guides that give haste values for new ticks all assume 5% Haste buff.
    You sure?!How much more haste do you assume I need for the extra tick?
    I'd assume you need 5% more

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Should be noted the value of crit also drops after 50% creating somewhat of a "softcap". Meaning you'll get less actual % per point of rating. Only thing I guess I could see this affecting is whether it is worthwhile to go 10str/10crt in a yellow with a 4 str bonus opposed to 20 str (assuming arp hardcap).

Quote Originally Posted by EradicatorSanctuary
    Hmm , I'm interested if a pvp warlock ( lets say destruction ) could achive that amount of crit. Is it possible at all? with full wrath + wrath crit offset gear + crit gems etc?
    Is it achiavable? Or is there a different crit thingy ma bobidy for pvp ? :Ppp ( and yes I know its haste > crit but curious and want to try something new ) pp
    Nope, because your not taking resillience into account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

crit cap for warriors != crit cap for locks
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

naah it isent.. gives u about 30%ish critt (maybe even 35)