Deleted

Mending Fences. [SRP - Ratchet]

It was early morning. The tavernsfolk at Ratchet had barely got up, yet already now in the early hours trading was beginning. Goblins, Humans, Orcs and elves, all kind of beings came here to sell their wares, or acquire what they needed. A few good deals would be made, regarding more powerful artifacts that should never have seen light. Rumors went, that a shard of Frostmourne had been through Ratchet recently.. However, most of the trading was legal. A little band of Goblins were standing close to the docks, awaiting the ship that should arrive any moment now. Then they saw it, smirking slightly. They were starting new business, in the food branch!

Kelara stepped off of the ship, looking around wary of her surroundings. It wasn't like her to come to the bigger cities, especially not for trading, yet this proposition had been too good to reject, especially considering she needed money to finish the rest of her farmhouse. With her she carried a backpack. Slowly, the blackhaired human walked towards the bank. Handing over her backpack, and recieveing a note, she was on her way towards one special Goblin.. "Greetings sir, I belive we had an appointment regarding Daffodils, some rare mushrooms and apples? For use in a new more.. luxurous restaurant?" Kelara smiled graciously, yet she was on her toes. Goblins weren't known to be fair traders. Kelara followed them into a small hut, where they started discussing...

A couple of hours later, Kelara was walking around Ratchet again. A good deal had been secured, and she had some gold in her pocket to buy the remaining materials for constructing her new home. It would be a couple of hours before the boat back to Stormwind Harbor arrived, so she might aswell have a look at her surroundings. Kelara started inspecting Ratchet, hoping to find something, or someone interesting.

Re: Mending Fences. [SRP - Ratchet]

((Looks like I'm going to annoy you here too :P))

"Look, sir, we need your sappers to clear out Plaguewood -" Relys started to say, but was cut off by the trade-prince. He was beginning to get frustrated with this infuriating goblin.
    "Look, elf, I don't have the manpower to send you sappers after the Barrens War. We're still rebuilding," said the trade prince.
    "I know, sir, but this is of vital importance!" Relys nearly screamed at him.
    "I don't care, captain. Get out of my quarters, now! Before I call in the bruisers," replied the goblin. Turning away, he returned to his scrolls.
    "Damn goblins," Relys murmured under his breath. He walked out of the building to the metropolis below.

Heading towards the dock, he spotted a familiar face amongst the crowd.
    "Mistress Kelara, is that you?" Relys yelled to the human woman.
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Deleted

Having spotted what looked like a sawmill, Kelara seized the opportunity to find some cheap wood pieces, or maybe some nails? Anything that could be used to build and was cheaper than Goldshire market would do nicely.. That was right untill someone called out her name. Looking around for the familliar voice, Kelara seemed slightly baffled that it was the paladin from Elwynn that had travelled this far. Curiousity hit her, obviously. What could he possibly be doing here, when he was supposed to defend the Plague Lands, and rid the Defias from the face of Westfall?.
    "Greetings sir. Sunwalker. I must admit I am quite surprised to find you here!"
    Kelara made a gesture for Relys to follow her, that is, if he wanted to talk at all. Else, she was kinda too busy to sort out a tea and cofee just now. Kelara would have to be ready for the ship, before she could settle down and get some food.. Though, ships really did have the tendency of making her seasick.

Relys saw here jesture to follow her, and he complied. She hadn't changed much, and he wondered why she was in Ratchet. Relys ran to catch up, ending up panting beside her.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

((Relys, go to the RP threads, and look at the 'last posted by' areas....just take a gander ))
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Islander
    ((Relys, go to the RP threads, and look at the 'last posted by' areas....just take a gander ))
    ((I'm a nerd and proud > ))

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Deleted

Kelara's black eyes slowly slid over to look at Relys. "So, are you going to tell me what you are doing here? Only a few days ago, you were gathering supplies for your forces in Westfall! Oh, you never told me, did they like my apples?" Kelara smiled with her white teeth, clearly in a good mood. If Relys pay'd close attention he could hear the gold coins rattle as Kelara was walking slowly forwards.

"My troops enjoyed them, yes. As to why I'm in Ratchet, it is for supply reasons. We don't have enough to mop up the remaining Defias, and the King is reluctant to depart with any of his precious stores," Relys said, slightly in disgust.
    "So tell me, Miss, why are you in Ratchet? If I may pry."

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Deleted

"I was sorting a deal with some goblins. Basically I now send my wares to Booty bay, wich will then be going here. Later, after serious inspection, it will be sold to the Horde of the Barrens. They don't have apples, mushrooms or Daffodils here." Kelara smiled, at least she was starting to make a decent living. "And I tell you, King Varian would be pleased to hear the alliance was draining out the Horde's gold deposits!"

Relys laughed heartily. "Varian would be pleased with you and make you an honorary Elite Guard if you stole a couple copper from a Crossroads guard," he said, smirking. "So tell me, miss, how is the progress on your house going, if I may inquire?"

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Deleted

"That is actually the reason why I am still here, and not on the early boat back. I am looking for some good tools, seen as I broke a hammer and a saw. I need some nails to finish the roof, but overall it is comming along quite well I must say." Kelara reached the wood department near the docks. Finding the nearest Goblin, she started a conversation. "Excuse me, would you happen to have any hammers or nails for sale? I would also need a bearing plank, that can hold a standard wooden roof of about 6 square meters. I'll be paying in cash, and I will be paying extra if you'll give me proper quality."

The Goblin nodded, it was clear to him Kelara wasn't one to be fooled with second-best material. "I'll see what I can do miss, we have fine quality wares here!" The Goblin walked away into the building to retrieve what Kelara had asked for.

"Do you think you can help me carry it to the boat? I doubt I'll be able to carry the planks, but Joshua, if you remember, has promised me to pick me up when I return from the trip. He'll make sure I get all my stuff with me, safely"

"Of course, miss. I would not leave a damsil in distress," Relys said. "Though I must tell you," Relys added on as he gazed at a price list on the goblin's desk, "The Crossroads has much cheaper prices for wares of, probably, better quality."

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig