Poll: Should there be an optional 40 man setting for raids in Cataclysm?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Option of 40 man raiding in Cataclysm

No reason to bring it back, "fun" as it may have been, it was a broken system.

Yes to 40man!

But i want it to only be accessible through the dungeon finder tool. I also want the gear that drop to be not so good (low grade epic or blue). I want the fights to be easier, since you will do them with 39 other ppl that you might not like. It should also give an achievement when a boss is down, so that you can prove that you know how to do the fight in case you want to join a real raid later.

The good thing with this is that you can learn the fights, see the content if you can not raid in any other way. No raid-id and you can join and leave as in a battle ground (maybe not during a boss fight). It could be something that opens up more and more, give access to a new boss every week.

Thx,
    Xarli

there should be no option for switching between 10/25/40
    there should be mandatory 40man expansions' endgame(ICC,BT)
    other minor raids with 10/25

Give me a few minutes, I'm coming up with a long list of all the ways I know to say no.

10+ Year Old Account

Just the thought of needing 39 people to listen to a raid leader and with the scale of mechanics compared to vanilla it would be pretty hard to get all 39 people to focus.
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief

10+ Year Old Account

There is no 40man. There won't be any 40man. Blizzard + players hate 40man. stop posting suggestions about 40m raids and do it on Wow official forums.