Poll: Which Class is Hardest to play Well?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Hardest Class to Play Well?

simplfy druids a bit please because theres nothing hard about a boomkin. however i would still give this to shadow priest
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Shatteredstar
    I want to say afflict lock for PvE, dot juggling for max uptime is like a curse from satan.
    2 dots and a cd to manage? Maybe when it was 4 but it got nerfed into gradeschool.

Edit: Feral by far spriest probably second from what i have played heard enh shaman is pretty fun to though.

In pvp shd rogue imo, mages either tend to have to many tools to keep them safe or if there is a hunter they just run away and get raped.

Warrior definitely has one of the highest pvp skill caps as well just check the difference between veev and hoodrych and the rest of the warriors in the world.

i for one have a hard time keeping a dps-lvl on my shaman when im meleeing stuff.... im mainspecced resto so i rarly dps in raids... but still..

druid-kitty is not that hard really, but my druid is stranded on another server... so no raiding there now.

this is all a matter of perspective i think.

Quote Originally Posted by mikabob
    i for one have a hard time keeping a dps-lvl on my shaman when im meleeing stuff.... im mainspecced resto so i rarly dps in raids... but still..

druid-kitty is not that hard really, but my druid is stranded on another server... so no raiding there now.

this is all a matter of perspective i think.
    Nothing is really hard when you get a hold of it but kitty dps would be the hardest thing for someone to pick up and play at a high level.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

The subject is a little mis-leading since it says which 'class' when the poll has all specs. Would it be possible to change the poll to remove the specs and possibly input a pvp/pve point of view?

Then I can give my honest opinion.
    Reality is subjective.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

I dunno, kitty was MUCH more difficult in TBC so I tend to think that kitty is actually really easy to play these days. Same with arms warrior.

Out of what I have played, the most difficult is probably a death knight tank except for frost spec, and only in the case of AOE tanking.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

I voted retadin just for the lolz... but I'm gonna go with kitty drood.

I heard priests are pretty hard to master.
    Saving for Cata.

Kitty dps, hands down. Might wanna change your poll to include boomkin or kitty, because boomkin is retarted easy and kitty is the hardest in the game to play, nuff said.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dylis
    Kitty dps, hands down. Might wanna change your poll to include boomkin or kitty, because boomkin is retarted easy and kitty is the hardest in the game to play, nuff said.
    Have you actually played a kitty? I see people saying this a lot but it doesn't mirror my experiences, probably because of how much harder kitty was in TBC with all the power shifting and whatnot. Nowadays, kitty is not difficult at all.

Feral DPS. Get on with it kitty fellas :<

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

Completely off-topic, but nice avatar, Dyro. xD
    Reality is subjective.

I vote ret pala, why?

Well, sir. Alot of ret paladins have these problems:

They dont know a shit about their class.

When you ask them how they DPS, you get weird answers.

Their gemming, gear and spec choice can be odd.\

Conclusion: Good rets are so darn rare!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I totally stole that post from Dinnerbone btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylis
    TBC called, they want their rotations back.

PvP - rogue, PvE - don't really care, how hard is PvE actually?
    Bigger than Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Haavar
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????

FIVE people have voted ret paladins...one troll is ok, but five trolls?
    You have never played a Ret Paladin clearly, go away you stupid &/!"¤.

Cat DPs.

IMO enhancement shaman dps. Should have spread out to each 30 specs not just Druid dps, shaman dps, warrior dps, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by kakarott007
    Voted Retri Paladin.
    I actually agree with that from a high end PVP stand point, not at all in PVE though. I personally think overall Warlock.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

I stopped doing ret paladin pvp because it was so dull, it's not hard at all. Arms warrior is definitely more complex than ret paladin for pvp.

Lock dps isnt too hard with addons telling you when to push what. Kitty dps is super dependant on those OoC procs, that it can become super intense and you have to watch your screen rather than glance away to watch Peter Griffin shoot Cleveland's house and drop him out of his tub. Therefore, Kitty dps is the hardest to play, because you dont get to watch family guy.