Thread: Grid help

Grid help

I've been tinkering with this addon (never used it before but so far just from fixing it up I like it) for a few hours now, but I can't seem to find out how to do this, if possible. Before anyone comments on "search is hard" etc., I have, I guess I'm searching the wrong thing or it's just not an issue for anyone else...

Ok, now to the point, it's simple and there is probably an easy way to do it, but is there a way to make it to where grid partys group upwards? If that makes sense. Like currently the way I have it set is if i'm in just a 5 man party, the group is almost in the middle of my screen instead of towards the bottom, because if I move it down there, and i end up joining a 25 man, then the 2nd 3rd etc. groups will be too low. Kind of sounds confusing I guess, hope someone knows what I mean, thanks in advance.
    Armory 7/7M 6/10M

Re: Grid help

yes, yes there is...now...I'll have to get back to you tonight when I'm on wow, lol.

yeah, right click on the grid mini map button, go to Layout > Advanced > Layout Anchor (set to bottom left)

then Layout > Advanced > Group Anchor (Top right)

not sure if the group anchor is necessary.

ahh , tyvm for quick replies
    Armory 7/7M 6/10M

np, hope that works for ya, it should.