Thread: MM HUNTER HELP!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: MM HUNTER HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by MageJuice
    I would like to hijack this thread and ask about my current setup if possible, maybe some of the forum experts here can help me
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-...read-me)-11620

The original thread died, didn't even read his replies (I don't think anyway) so instead of making a new post use a dead one that was pretty much on the same topic.

@juice: Having a 232 ranged weapon only means that Marksman has the ability to compete with Survival. You should probably just go SV as it will be far better overall and more consistent for a while. If you can get the 245 tier9, I'd suggest getting the Helmet/Legs + Shoulders/Body T10 pieces and Logsplitters for offset; that will last you for a long time. Otherwise, I suppose just get 4p t10 as suggested. If you do get 2p t9 and go sv i'd suggest getting a spec with imp. stings in it.

If you're staying marks, switch aimed glyph to steady. As SV they should be any combination of Explosive,Steady,Serpent,Kill (I prefer to switch explosive to kill after having decent amount of crit)

Get rid of that hit trinket asap.

That's about it for now. You could do better deeps but that will come in time with experience, remember to keep stuff on CD and steady shot as much as possible without clipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokal
    I hope this is one of those Troll topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraphernalia
    Alright well. Advice number one, the hit cap isn't 437.
    Hahaha, made my day, entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraphernalia
    Alright well. Advice number one, the hit cap isn't 437.
    I love this.. Lol

Shh... he wants to make sure he never misses.