Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: The fall of Stormwind

((CLARIFICATIONS: The horde is at the Elwynn border now.

GS is deserted, not yet reinforced. The Horde will start sweeping down into DS, then SH, then to Goldhire/SW.

The humans NOW start to reinforce GS. Garrosh has ordered the march to DS, start to head out if you're horde.))
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account

Fomortiis and his forces rushed into Goldshire to find the soldiers stationed on edge. All appeared relieved to see the reinforcements he brought. "About damned time Stoutmantle sent some reinforcements." Marshall Dughan remarked as Fomortiis dismounted and dismissed his Dreadsteed.

"Darnassus and The Exodar sent a welcome package as well." The Warlock added as he gestured to the Sentinels and Vindicators. "With this, we should stand a chance. From what I learned on the way over, all of them are veterans of the recent wars in Outland and Northrend. The Horde will find taking them to be quite the challenge."

"Most impressive, milord." The Marshall replied. "Might I have the peasure of your name?"

"My apologies." he said as they shook hands. "Lord Fomortiis Aurabolt of Stormwind. I'm sorry, but I'm going to take command of Goldshire's defenses from here on. I want Crystal Lake and the Fargodeep Mine to the South to be secured. While we're add it, let's see if we can get Jarod's landing open and secured."

"At once, Lord Aurabolt." Marshall Dughal replied as he left to gather some soldiers and supplies. Both men knew how vital it was to hold Goldshire. If the Horde took the township, Stormwind would be cut off from overland reinforcements and supplies. If he could hold Goldshire for the next few days at least, it would buy time for the more reinforcements from Stormwind and Westfall to arrive.

"Warchief Hellscream will curse the day he decided to come to Azaroth." The Warlock seethed as he looked down the road to the east. "Should the fool march this far, I will make his death a slow and antagonizing one."

((By the way, do we know if Stormwind Harbor is being utilized? I was unsure of this so that's why I had the Sentinels and Vindicators teleported into Westfall))
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Harrmood woke up, seeing that he had fell asleep by the river. He stretched, and began walking to Goldshire. It was very different than the previous night. Guards, quickly ran to posts, masons build barracks and walls and Harrmood, unannounced, walked into the makeshift Commander tent. "Who are you!?" a guard yelled at him. "I am sorry for not making that clear. I am Vindicator Harrmood, champion of Outland, destroyer of Vashj, killer of Gronn. I have recently left Outland to aid you in driving back these vile Orcs". "Well...ummm....at your will then..." the commander stuttered, seeing as this wasn't an ordinary foot solider.

He walked over to a mage, who seemed to be in charge. Mage, I would like to request a portal to the Stormwind keep!"

Through the Roof 'n' Underground. It's the only way to go my friend...

10+ Year Old Account

"Sorry, but I'm not a Mage." Fomortiis said to the Vindicator. "I'm a Warlock. The road to Stormwind City is relatively safe but if you're on urgent business, a makeshift aviary has been set up behind the Smith. You have my permission to commandeer one to reach Stormwind."

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Christophsrd, after talking to the engineers at the dwarven district to put some cannons on the walls of stormwind, went to see the king once more.

"Varian, the engineers are hard at work making the turrets and mounting them on the walls. They said they should have some up in the valley of heroes by nightfall!" Christophsrd stated

"Very well Paladin, now my scouts have discovered the horde in the border of the forest. I have sent afew men to Goldshire. I want you to travel down there aswell. There is a captian there by the name Fomortiis Aurabolt. I want you to go report to him. We cant afford to lose that town. Take the supplies here, ((Varian hands Christophsrd a Box of weapons)), and make sure as many people left there has a weapon to hold off the horde. Much blood will be shed before this day is through paladin, but were waisting time and possably lives talking here. Go to goldshire and lend a hand."

"Yes my king" Christophsrd responded and left the keep.

((Christophsrd mounts and heads off to goldshire))

Drak heard the cries of war in Ogrimmar, telling him that the Horde was on the move. They were finally going to attack the center of the human forces, and he wasn't going to be left out of this fight. Drak thought that an item from the Alliance city would be perfect for his new weapon, to show the dominance of the Horde over the Alliance perhaps, he handn't quite decided yet. He mounted on his trusty worg up and rode towards the zeplin to Stranglethorn.

Christophsrd arrived in Goldshire and walked twards Aurabolt.

"Greetings old friend, I brought you some weapons and your people some weapons as gifts from the king. What do you need me to do?"

10+ Year Old Account

"Your gifts are a welcome addition." Fomortiis replied as soldiers helped unload the cart's cargo. "This is just what I need--a man with a sense of initiative. Our scouts indicate the Horde have taken Eastvale Logging Camp to the east. We need to know exactly what we're dealing with so that the appropriate units can be sent to deal with them accordingly. Grab your pick of my soldiers and see what they're up to. Avoid detection but if provoked, you have my permission to engage."

((Guys, stop FKING GODMODING! YOU CAN'T CONTROL STOUTMANTLE/VARIAN/MOST NPCS! PS - If you godmode, I will godmode too and kill your character off. I'm warning you.))

"Commander Val, I am Captain Rakzor. My men are yours to command on the assault of Darkshire," Rakzor said to the blood elf as his men rode into camp. They dismounted their wolves, and set up their camp.
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

((Please stop GM'ing, or else

Relys, if you Gmode, I will kill you))
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Islander
    ((Please stop GM'ing, or else

Relys, if you Gmode, I will kill you))
    ((Bubble hea-- oh wait, I'm my warrior. .
    I was only go to Gmode to kill them if they Gmoded. ;D))

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

The Horde army began the march into Duskwood- Darkshire would fall on this hour. They marched, and finally reached the Darkshire line. Vahrin saw an Orc warrior, and walked over, and talked with him. "You be ready mon'?"
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account

((Whoa, sorry if I offended you Relys. At the very least I know what GMing is and at the time it was a necessary evil. If the GMing I did is removed it won't bother me any Problem is, alot of time has passed. This was actually why I'm trying to direct Christophsrd away from SW/GS.))
    ((And Relys: Fomortiis' title as a Lord made the GMing in Westfall necessary but you're right, I probably should've talked to Islander first. THIS was why I kept interactions with them to conversations. Well, that and so far Islander said he was controlling Varian and Hellscream.))

((Was only controlling them to start off ))
    Best of 5 years!

((Islander is God. If you are talking to an npc, you have to wait for Islander to make that npc talk.))

"Hail, troll! The siege of Darkshire will begin soon. Are you joining in the assault?" Rakzor said to the approaching rogue.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Drak rode up to the horde forces in Darkshire "Stupid goblin zeplin, running late on such an important day!" he grumbled to himself.
    He then proceded to enter the ranks of the large horde force in Darkshire, wating on the comand to attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Relys Sunwalker
    ((Islander is God. If you are talking to an npc, you have to wait for Islander to make that npc talk.))

"Hail, troll! The siege of Darkshire will begin soon. Are you joining in the assault?" Rakzor said to the approaching rogue.
    ((Oh hail noes! you can control NON-MAJOR NPC's. Just don't be Varian who shoots lasters))
    ((Ok, continue the story, no more OOC chat for now))

"I be joinin, but yoo be ready?"
    Best of 5 years!

"Born ready, rogue. Shall we start the advance, or wait for the elves ((Rahzath is offline)) to get prepared?" Rakzor asked the rogue. His men had just finished setting up camp.

((I have one more ooc thing to say. Islander, could you completely rip apart comment on my Descle - Forsaken Warrior bio?))

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

10+ Year Old Account

"Greetings, orc. We are ahead of the main force, and we are to make them unprepared for our main force's siege. Like we need them. We could take Darkshire ourselves." Seeing the main force, he cursed. "Scumbags take all the fun away from us." A troll walked up to them. "We leave now. Charge!"

((Your gming annoyed me too, Aurabolt and Christophsrd))
    ((Also, being a lord doesn't mean much. If you were Lieutenant-General of the Alliance Forces stationed in the Eastern Kingdoms, however, that means something.))
    ((Lastly, can you delete those threads in the second message I sent you Islander?))

Rakzor climbed atop his wolf, pointed forward, and yelled "LOK'TAR OGAR, WARRIORS - VICTORY OR DEATH!" He charged forward, his forces following behind him.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig