Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    It just used to be the way you could spot people
    that had similar interests, but now you never know.
    Not that people really talk to one another "offline" anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrixstorm View Post
    Real men go to concerts shirtless.

PLAY FREE BIRD
    This lmfao

But in all seriousness i hate that, being in a band this happens 2 me alot, for example ill get off stage to talk to a group of fans or friends, and ill say like oh you listen to (instert Band here), oh i love them, then you continue talking and walk away thinking wtf was tht kid doing.

it's kinda strange when people wear shirts they know nothing about. When I was in Barcelona, we saw this dude with a Detroit Panthers tee. The Detroit Panthers were in a weird football league that only lasted like 2 years. So my dad, being a footballaholic, went up to the guy and he had no idea what it is. Do some research on your tees people!!!

But I dont want shirtless men at my concerts. When I was in the moshpit at a Lacuna Coil/Drowning Pool/Seether concert, all the men were fat and drunk. No way do i want their alchohol drenched skin rubbing against me :P

OT: but that is what pits usually are made of these days..angry fat men and little scene kids

I like running around naked and telling people im wearing my Ron Jeremy suite.