Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: why warlocks are better than mags in awesomeness

Sounds like the Op is a Lock...who gets ripped by mages...

By far warlocks are the most annoying in pvp I will agree...their fear doesn't seem to be that diminishing...9/10 of the time i get shadowflamed, feared, then i have 4-5 dots/debuffs on me during a 6+ second fear...followed by a death coil... unless i iceblock the fear, which still lands me a coil to the face...

Warlocks are awesome one on one...good at multitasking...

But us mages can make portals to a lot of major places, we also make food for the entire group/raid...just because we sheep you, then kill your pet and don't FM you, doesn't mean you need to make a hate thread...

But I'll stick with my mage :P

Obvious Achievement Whore is Obvious...

Quote Originally Posted by Krajin
    Warlocks use pet because they have the power to control it, which doesn't make them weak but on the contrary makes them strong.. It's like saying mages hide behind a mana shield because they're weak and otherwise they die, but they have the power to use it, why shouldn't they?..
    Mages elementals go away because they can't have permanent control, they're not powerful enough (;.
    no one can have a permanent control over an element
    warlocks who summon succ void imp felhunter and felguard
    are not really that powerful coz those are lesser demons and pretty much every lock can summon them :P

Quote Originally Posted by Evenflow
    Sounds like the Op is a Lock...who gets ripped by mages...

By far warlocks are the most annoying in pvp I will agree...their fear doesn't seem to be that diminishing...9/10 of the time i get shadowflamed, feared, then i have 4-5 dots/debuffs on me during a 6+ second fear...followed by a death coil... unless i iceblock the fear, which still lands me a coil to the face...

Warlocks are awesome one on one...good at multitasking...

But us mages can make portals to a lot of major places, we also make food for the entire group/raid...just because we sheep you, then kill your pet and don't FM you, doesn't mean you need to make a hate thread...

But I'll stick with my mage :P
    Tbh on my mage (frost) i really dont have problem facing looks but yes they are quit annyoing also mages are more annyoing know why?" coz the only thing that a caster hates to see is his/her fav spell getting resisted and mages resists...alot

Quote Originally Posted by Krajin
    Warlocks use pet because they have the power to control it, which doesn't make them weak but on the contrary makes them strong.. It's like saying mages hide behind a mana shield because they're weak and otherwise they die, but they have the power to use it, why shouldn't they?..
    Mages elementals go away because they can't have permanent control, they're not powerful enough (;.

not powerful enough to keep permanent control of the elementals but still strong enough to faceroll locks (and consequently make them post a hate thread)

imps are so scary.
    and succubi are harlots. i can summon them IRL with a phone if i wanted to. :]

lock, where's your infernal at?

I have both 80 mage and 80 warlock...
    Warlock is so much funnier, because almost all mages are arcane, which is 2-3 damaging spells! (Arcane Barrage, Arcane Missiles and Arcane Blast), if you don't believe me, check recount for mages!

Warlocks have 5+ in all 3 speccs and all three speccs are reliable in PvE and PvP Combat, you can't actually say that about Mages...

Mages are masters of fire, frost and the arcane. They can provide food for their allies, and destroy their enemies with a variety of spells.

Warlocks are snotty little brats who throw DoTs and a few stuns around, fear, and then run away.

Mages torment their enemies by killing them while staying just out of reach.

Warlocks give their enemies skin disease and small burns.

Mages control temperature. At once it could be a freezing blizzard, the next moment your feet could be burning up.

Warlocks had to delve into dark magic because they wanted to make their parents angry.

See what I did there?

Quote Originally Posted by Solace
    Mages had a troubled childhood.
    yeah mages had a troubled childhood yet warlocks are the ones that sit in the dimly lit corner of their parents basement sacrificing chickens to the devil just to summon a demon that doesn't even want to be there in the first place. Mages are totally the psychologically fucked up ones.

Mages have zoophilia... they like to transform everything into lovely animals so they can try to shot things over them.

10+ Year Old Account

Well no ones better right? We all have our upsides and downsides.
    We can make summoning stones which are necessary and you make portals.
    We both do good dps and we are both casters ;D
    "Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

The video in my sig shows every reason as to why a lock is superior.
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

15+ Year Old Account

Clean so far, I like it. Lets keep it that way.

Warlocks are Mages who decided not to suck.

R.I.P. YARG

10+ Year Old Account

Just pour a mana potion out into the dirt at their feet and keep on doing your job while they're evocating...
    "It's ok, I'm out of mana too..." (Hit life tap 3 times) "Ok, ready to go! ... you're STILL drinking?"
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

mages are just warlocks that rolled alliance...

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin

Warlocks are Mages who decided not to suck.
    This.
    I do not kill people...that is my least favorite thing to do! - Carl from Llamas with hats

Go check world first Lk25 hc kill.

... end of the story..

Lore wise locks are a lot more powerful than most mages.
    I would roll lock just to be different to rhonin and jaina two of the biggest pussies in Azeroth
    Gul'dan on the other hand was one badass motherfuuu

Quote Originally Posted by Bradwarden
    Go check world first Lk25 hc kill.

... end of the story..

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

i like warlocks "style" more the mages but that was a bit exagurated
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

having played both i honestly like my mage better in pvp and my lock better in pve.

just my honest opinion.

but my main is a rogue, i just like to look at stuff on mmo champ.