Which Staff for PvP ?

Hey,because I don't a pvp staff , which is better. http://www.wowhead.com/item=50648Nibelung Heroic
    or http://www.wowhead.com/item=50725 Dying Light Heroic? Ty.
    As shadow pvp .

Re: Which Staff for PvP ?

Dying Light, imo. Nibelung has no extra stats, and the proc is really random. Adding extra RNG = not good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Dying light.
    It is a good one.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Nibelung. Nibelung procs in pvp are insanely annoying to play against.

Edit:

While Dying Light certainly offers more stats, you can get stats anywhere else in the game. Nibelung gives you an entirely different aspect of play. If you get lucky and get two nibelung procs up (rare, but it happens) something is going to die. They do an additional ~800 dps per proc while being almost invulnerable (the other team has to waste a CC to get rid of them). Just my opinion.

more stam , more int , more haste and the spirit isnt bad for mana regen ... go Dying Light imo

Noobelung.
    Brings rogues outta stealth.

Noobling is too random, and doesn't proc off dots, or mind flay, so the chance of procing it is down as it is

Quote Originally Posted by venfayth
    Nibelung. Nibelung procs in pvp are insanely annoying to play against.

Edit:

While Dying Light certainly offers more stats, you can get stats anywhere else in the game. Nibelung gives you an entirely different aspect of play. If you get lucky and get two nibelung procs up (rare, but it happens) something is going to die. They do an additional ~800 dps per proc while being almost invulnerable (the other team has to waste a CC to get rid of them). Just my opinion.
    i agree with you but i notice a probelm with the procs, IM A F**KING BIG TARGET OVER HERE! lol as soon as mine procs i have new attention but the extra dps does help