Help me out Please!

Here is my armory, i need help getting the best gear possible and I'm wondering if there is a list or something that would show all the better upgrades. I know about maxdps and stuff but that doesn't seem like the best site to use. I just need some feedback on what gear to go after and get. Be as critical as you need to be about my gear.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Joemeatballs

For my chest piece, i have a Titanium Razorplate, Gendarmes Cuirass, as well as Blade-Scored Carapace. Is the razorplate the best option? Help me out guys

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Help me out Please!

ICC25 gear. Also enchant your chest.

/thread.

Let's see.

Gendarm's cuirass is BAD. Bad bad bad. You have wayyyyy too much hit ! 200 extra hit wtf ! Do you even know how much you need ? You need 5%. That's 164 (163 ?) hit.
    Please, proove us you're not the GS idiot and equip Titanium razorscale back. It's like hum, 10 times batter since it has ArP on it, and no hit. Replace it only with t10 or the frost 264 chest.

Also, i'm hoping you won the t10 gloves in VoA because it's a very bad choice if you purchased 'em. Again, too much hit. The frost plate gloves are very well itemized, try to grab these asap.

Do you have another Neck in your bags ? Especially the Agi one from ToC, maybe., with Arp on it (and no hit). If you do, use that too.

Otherwise it seems fine to me. You're enchanting and gemming right. All you need now is ICC gear & badges, t10, offset, whatever. But remember : do not equip too much items with hit on it. If you really want to max your DPS, aim for ArP / Crit after beeing hit capped and expertise cap, even if you need to downgrade (the only exception may be weapons).

GL

Yeah i was aware of the hit but was thinking id respec out of precision or something but it definately makes more sense to use the Razorplate. I'm a dranei so i really only need 132 hit as well. I won the gloves in VOA but am gonna replace them when i can. I have broach of the wailing night, should i use that instead?

Well, specing out of precision isnt advised. Fury warriors only need 5% hit which is VERY easy to reach (basically, rep ring + 1 weapon with hit on it, namely Cryptmaker). We need to take advantage of this !

I see you swapped the items, good job, moar ArP is what you want, and less hit

I'm not sure it's a good idea to drop the gloves right away. Sure, they're not well itemized but it's still t10. What you could do is get t10 helm. It's a small upgrade from the 245 badge helm BUT you reach 2p T10 bonus which is reaaaally good AND you keep 2p T9 bonus for now. You could also replace shoulders / legs with t10 but you'll loose 2% crit.

Remember, you goal is 1400 ArP (or 1360 + food). Fresh weapons will help you a lot to do this (Shadow Edge !), as well as Frost Agi belt, 277 rep ring (ICC farming), and t10 pieces (helpm, chest, shoulders, legs). Offset gloves are Best in slot untill 277 ones but again you have t10 gloves for free, so you can start working on other stuff before coming back to the glove part !

You know what to do : frost badges all the way !

Should i replace the Helm then with the badges, or the chest piece?