Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Thoukaia's very extensive FoL vs HL math on ICC25 & ICC25HM

/target Thread
    /cast Redemption

...I am actually starting to heal as holy pally in ICC soon and Thank you very much...I was still unsure, just started healing saved up the gear before hand, but this has shown me that yes holy light is better...again just started... Before anyone says I will be carried I wont be this was just the type of thing i was looking for actual math I already know my heals... But can you do the math on how much spell power my death knight should have for his death coils?

I'm sorry to anyone not wanting that one asked again. I just thought it would be funny as hell if he did the math.

Oh and FoL Spam is better...in regular nexus

Quote Originally Posted by ikekudeyg
    /target Thread
    /cast Redemption

...I am actually starting to heal as holy pally in ICC soon and Thank you very much...I was still unsure, just started healing saved up the gear before hand, but this has shown me that yes holy light is better...again just started... Before anyone says I will be carried I wont be this was just the type of thing i was looking for actual math I already know my heals... But can you do the math on how much spell power my death knight should have for his death coils?

I'm sorry to anyone not wanting that one asked again. I just thought it would be funny as hell if he did the math.

Oh and FoL Spam is better...in regular nexus
    Congratulations on having to check an indepth math thread to comprehend something that really only required common sense.

Congratulations for reading the part where i said
    New Healer
    NEW HEALER
    New Healer

I guess I must be extremely pro to be using common sense as good as I do.

No see if you were "extremely pro" you would have made sure anything you said was correct not open your mouth. You are an idiot on 2 fronts. First, You can't read properly. Second, when someone new comes into a conversation and agrees with you then don't try to make them feel like an idiot.

Now that we have the answer to the serious question of HL vs FOL can you do the maths to show me how ret is better than shockadin?

Quote Originally Posted by ghtybv
    Now that we have the answer to the serious question of HL vs FOL can you do the maths to show me how ret is better than shockadin?
    I have a brain, i dont DPS.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia
    good point

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia
    I know that the guy you replied to was being sarcastic, but it would actually be pretty fun to see what kind of numbers a Shockadin could put out. I know ret will be better always, but it's more a fun offspec you can try out if you are bored with the class or waiting for new content.