Poll: are you a D-bag to ppl in heroics?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: I'm a tank and im not a D-bag, are you?

On my warrior I only do instances once a day. That one time I want to get it done quickly so If I get asked to do "xxx additional boss" I'll tell them no plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: I'm a tank and im not a D-bag, are you?

I'm usually friendly but there is a couple of things that really piss me off when I become abit of a douche.

Tanks sporting a shiny golden holier-than-thou hat. That means not responding, doing whatever whenever they feel like. Basically ignoring the rest of the group. If there is a decently geared melee I just stop healing the tank and ask them to take over, FYI you are probably not the only one overgearing the instance.

DPS consistanly pulling from tanks when asked not to. No heals for you!

AFKing / Extreme slacking. By extreme slacking i mean being ICC geared pulling 1500dps, I am not
    gonna carry you through becuase you don't feel like contributing. I'm going to out-dps you while healing, call you out on it and if you don't shape up, Boot away.

Bashing. Yeah ok, maybe that hunter in quest blues isn't doing stellar dps and pointing out tips if there is something very wrong in Rotation/priority/gearing/gemming is one thing. But badgering/vote kicking just because you overgear the instance?