Thread: Kitty question

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places

Re: Kitty question

Wow I didn't realize this thread continued so a MUCH appreciated thank you to everyone who helped!

My main is a death knight and I'm used to spamming the crap out my 1,2,3,4 and mouse buttons until something dies or my keyboard dies. I need to have more patience with kitty because I'm finding that I'm playing the piano with my keys like I would on my DK and it's not helpful. More often than not I'm getting too impatient and with all the spamming, I end up hitting something I shouldn't then I'm stuck waiting for all that wasted energy to return.

I really appreciate the talent links and all the suggestions.

Deleted

I also spammed like hell when i started as kitty.

If rake is 2,5 sec left it's not a dps loss to wait until it's over to refresh. We regenerate 20 energy per sec.

Oh, I spam quite much during berserk :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezee
    At this point you will want points in Survival of the Fittest because with any sort of gear you will probably be tanking half the mobs in cat form while the healer is cursing you. ;D
    Yeah wife is constantly smacking me and yelling at our paladin during trash pulls
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    And, on a more hostile sidenote that I can't put in a news post. Seriously, who the fuck takes mmowned as a reliable source to the point where news sites will just repost it without any double check? Now I'm sad, or mad, or both. I don't know. >
    Thanks Boub for this epic sig! lol.