Whats up with all these people that have worgen/goblin signatures?

Such as 80 Goblin Hunter SV specced in the signature.
    -It's not Cata yet.
    -People will not be 80 on a worgen/goblin a good ~week after the expac comes out.
    -Worgen and goblins will more than likely never be 80 for more than a few days at most and that is if the person really likes not experiencing end game.
    -Wth is up with this.
    Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house before we go BMX'ing down the castle near by his house and found all the geeks spouting rubbish.

Re: Whats up with all these people that have worgen/goblin signatures?

Fanboys.

But i suppose its better then the even more retarded dragon eggs in everyone´s signature.

10+ Year Old Account

Boredom.
    Look! Words!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Abhor
    -People will not be 80 on a worgen/goblin a good ~week after the expac comes out.
    -Worgen and goblins will more than likely never be 80 for more than a few days at most and that is if the person really likes not experiencing end game.
    Character Race Change
    Worgen Warrior ! WW!
    chadiu
    "Breaking New story! Ensidia does not get world first Heroic Toc! Ensidia fanboys are shocked!"

Quote Originally Posted by ButterToast
    Character Race Change
    Worgen Warrior ! WW!
    OMG BLIZZ SAID THAT PEOPLE WOULDN'T HAVE THE OPTION OF RACE CHANGING FOR THE FIRST THREE MONTHS ohnoes!
    Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house before we go BMX'ing down the castle near by his house and found all the geeks spouting rubbish.

I do it because I have definite plans of race changing to goblin. Yes I'm aware Cataclysm isn't out yet. Yes I'm aware I still won't be able to racechange until a good ways into Cata. What's your point?