Poll: Who do you think will in the war Horde or ally??

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Who will win,horde or ally?

Alliance would win in what would be the most lop sided fastest beatdown the world has ever seen ;D

I agree no one will win the reason i made this post so that i could see what other people thought would win.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't know. Since Garrosh got a make over, I think Alliance are going to win now

"Worlds first is overrated anyway. Only proves that you have no life."

10+ Year Old Account

Nobody will win. Soon as we start fighting each other, Sargeras and the Burning Legion are going to waltz out of the Twisting Nether and blow us all to kingdom come. Just because the two factions may get only interested in killing each other doesn't mean the Old Gods, demons, and myriad other hostile beings are suddenly going to disappear until we finish.
    85 paladin Prot/Holy, 85 warlock Destro/Affliction, 85 priest Holy/Disc, 85 druid Feral/Resto, 85 shaman Resto/Enhancement, 85 rogue Combat/Combat, 85 mage Fire/Arcane, 85 death knight Blood/Frost, 85 warrior Prot/Arms, 85 hunter Surv/BM.

My name is Citaxis, and I'm an altoholic. My first step is admitting I have a problem. I even have the addon.

Just gonna leave my vote empty. Hate these fanboy threads.

NOBODY WILL EVER WIN! NEVER EVER!

Deleted

If one side actually 'won' it would leave the world weak to any external threat (Old Gods, Burning Legion), and please excuse me when I say that is no victory to me.

Neither, if it gets to the point where they'll slaughter eachother till the last man, then both will annihilate eachother
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I totally stole that post from Dinnerbone btw.

How can ether win, when both have lost so much..

10+ Year Old Account

Human, Nelves, Gnomes, Dwarves, Draenei and Worgen vs Orcs, Belves, Goblins, Trolls, Undead and Tauren? Horde FTW

Dwarves alone could stand up against most of the horde, I'd love to see the orcs zerg rush the closed gates of Ironforge while the dwarven artillery blows up the horde, while their stick launching catapults ping off the gates of Ironforge. Sure, the goblins might have some pretty power explosives, it isn't like the entire race of goblins is joining the horde, not enough to make a huge difference.

Dwarves might be small, but toe to toe with any orc or tauren, they would be equals, they're short, but they're not weak, they're one of the stronger races out there...

Paladins, Shamans, Warriors, Priests, Hunters, Rogues, Mages, they have it all... >>

edit: proof reading is usually a good idea! lols

I presume neither faction will ever win.
    Olook, a non-biased post.

Deleted

Noone, or it will ruin the wow series, unless they make em BOTH win, and make World of warcraft:alliance, where alliance wins, and World of Warcraft:horde, where horde wins and continue with 2 teams developing them

Well I like both sides and don't think one side will ever really win but hypothetically I'd go with Alliance since the factions are closer and will help eachother more. I mean Garrosh is a powderkeg waiting to blow and ruin it for his allies and his own people. Vrynn is also a hothead but he as far as I know doesn't go and kill off a major faction leader causing unrest.

Then again horde does have Saurfang and seems Saurfang is happy with letting no side win or it would be over already with a single cleave.

Quote Originally Posted by Kael'thas Sunstrider
    Dwarves alone could stand up against most of the horde, I'd love to see the orcs zerg rush the closed gates of
    Just fuse the doors together with some really big and hot fires, place a ton of explosives all up and around the mountain, and let the fireworks commence.. Followed by a cave in...
    Inspecting raid instance floors since 2005

Neither. Most of the fights between the horde and alliance are territorial. We aren't sending armies to kill each other, simply trying to control our own lands.

More than likely a titan will lean on the, 'Destroy Azeroth' button. Algalon will burst in and get really pissed at the titan. He'll say things like, "OMFG! I told you Azeroth is fine, they proved themselves and shit!" The titan will try to think of a good response like, "It wasn't me, Yogg-Saron told me too lol. You know how suggestive us titans are when it comes to old gods." Algalon will be like, "OMG wear earmuffs; www.amazon.co.uk sells cheap ones, they do what they say on the can." And he'll be like, "3 stars? Nah."

That's how Azeroth will end, you heard it from me first!

Can there be a "nobody ever" option plox, for the sake of Blizzard's profit?

Quote Originally Posted by Greandal
    Just fuse the doors together with some really big and hot fires, place a ton of explosives all up and around the mountain, and let the fireworks commence.. Followed by a cave in...
    except if you ever took a look @ ironforge, it has a ton of ramparts to rain destruction down from, it also has a pretty isolated (on top of a mountain!) air field to launch bombers from, i doubt a siege on ironforge would be a good idea for anyone... not to mention there is the deep run tram that is completely safe to use as a supply line / escape route, sneaky dwarves. did i mention the giant hill you would have to assault to even get to the gates!

i'd say the best way to defeat the dwarves would be to conquer all the other alliance races first, especially humans, then just wait them out (if you can survive the always winter mountains!)

15+ Year Old Account

Funny detail:
    73% of this forum plays Horde.

Guess who will win
    Dawwwwwww

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Nobody will really win in the game so to speak, but if you were going for a hypothetical? The Horde do not have the same morals and standards as the Alliance, making them a more dangerous enemy purely out of bloodlust (not the talent ) and ruthlessness. The Alliance decided to lock up the Orcs in internment camps, do you really see Garrosh keeping humans locked up in a pen? Or stamping on their skulls until the sound resembles running through slushy snow? Horde!
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

Well Horde have always been stronger imo, well the Orcs anyway, Blood Elves were strong but when the Sunwell destruction happened they were weakened, but that was merely a setback, the others I cba to write about.

All in all, the Burning Legion will do some freaky shit to win, I mean, that's why we was so desperate to stop Kil'jaeden from entering Azeroth, and he's only second to Sargeras.
    Fire is good, it gives people fire, warmth and the ability to cook stuff, it also sets people alight, yay!