Thread: lich king kills

lich king kills

I know world first kills of heroic lich king 25 have been over and done with for awhile.
    And i was thinking, now that those heroic guilds have probably farmed heroic weapons and armor for their whole crew, have ANY of them killed the lich king 25 heroicmode...

without the icc buff?

This signature has been removed due to a violation of the Signatures + Avatars guidelines.

Re: lich king kills

No. And who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhien
    No. And who cares.
    Obviously him. If you don't, then don't say anything, go back under your bridge where you belong.

I was also wondering the same thing.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

I made a thread in regards to this -- asking if it was something super high-end guilds are shooting for. I got no straight answer.

But technically it would shoot them to the top guild, above Paragon (seeing as they have been the only ones to do it with 5%)
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Elune&cn=Nollie

well, yeah they had 5% buff, but they got to 25m heroic king so fast that im like 99% sure their whole raid wasnt decked out, like im sure they are now.

they speed in which they did that was impressive, but now that they are all geared, i see no reason why they shouldnt go back and do it again unbuffed.

i think something like that deserves an achievement, or SOMETHING!
    This signature has been removed due to a violation of the Signatures + Avatars guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Nollie
    But technically it would shoot them to the top guild, above Paragon (seeing as they have been the only ones to do it with 5%)
    If whoever was doing the rankings had any common sense it would certainly not make them the top guild. Paragon killed it with 5% buff, and the gear they had at the time. If a guild attempted to do it with no buff now, they would (most likely) be entirely geared in 277 in every slot with 284 weapons on a portion of their raiders. It makes no sense to even compare Paragon's kill with a current gear level no buff kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Nollie
    I made a thread in regards to this -- asking if it was something super high-end guilds are shooting for. I got no straight answer.

Above? no. Without the buff would be a challenge but after all these weeks farming heroic loot you compensate for that 5% buff and that won't make you better than what Paragon did.

edit: Guess I was too slow heh
    Baltz <Nurfed> - US Tichondrius

10+ Year Old Account

Its pointless.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Paraphernalia
    Its pointless.
    I disagree.

I'd like to see some guild do it only just 'cause. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Milanor
    I disagree.

I'd like to see some guild do it only just 'cause. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    It is pointless, if a guild did it now people would just say its because of the gear upgrades.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account

Going to lock this, since there have been multiple threads on this topic in the past week or so. Feel free to discuss the merit / possibility of a zero-buff kill in one of those. Don't worry, though; if someone does kill him without the buff, it will most definitely be on the front page.