Need gear advice

Been away for long time, what upgrades should I do to my pvp resto gear? (I'm aware of lacking enchants, just thinking on gear, yeah)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...lade&cn=heitur

Deleted

Re: Need gear advice

Wrathful bracers, neck and back. They only cost honor.

It seems that you're a defensive resto Druid, aka love sta and resi (like me). Get 2p fourios balance and 2p fourios/rele for resto. The 100 resi bonus is very sweet and I haven't tried having problems with a 15 sec CD swiftmend instead of 12 sec.

Get relentless ring instead of fourios.

Get epic gems they are quite cheap on some servers. Gem 20 resi in yellow, 30 sta in blue and 10 resi/ 12 sp in red. Also get a 20 spell pene one.

Get some enchants :P

about your trinket, I would get the trinket from HoR hc. It's quite nice. If possible, run totc25 for solace.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe
    Wrathful bracers, neck and back. They only cost honor.

It seems that you're a defensive resto Druid, aka love sta and resi (like me). Get 2p fourios balance and 2p fourios/rele for resto. The 100 resi bonus is very sweet and I haven't tried having problems with a 15 sec CD swiftmend instead of 12 sec.

Get relentless ring instead of fourios.

Get epic gems they are quite cheap on some servers. Gem 20 resi in yellow, 30 sta in blue and 10 resi/ 12 sp in red. Also get a 20 spell pene one.

Get some enchants :P

about your trinket, I would get the trinket from HoR hc. It's quite nice. If possible, run totc25 for solace.
    Yeah, I guess, if you want him to have like 1700 spell power and not able to heal anything. :/

Few things he said was right. Get your wrathful offpieces. Make sure to stay about 5% hit and 75 spell pen. Get the relentless ring (over the wrathful ring) because of hit itemization. Use it with the ashen verdict healing ring.

If I were you, socket wise?
    Red or yellow gems: 12 sp/10 haste
    Blue gems: 12 sp / 10 spell pen until 75 spell pen, then after than 12 sp / 15 stam.

You get plenty of resilience from gear now. You can easily break 1k, and druids are naturally slippery enough to mitigate more damage from pure skill, rather than try to be a tank.

Also, make sure you get Imp Barkskin, Natural Perfection, and Nature's Reach talents along with the Rapid Rejuv glyph.

I personally wouldn't bother gemming for any form of haste, reason being is that there is a clear lack of it on PVP gear and even at wrathful level you looking at having around 300-400. Yellow - 20 Res, Red - Straight SP. Blue - Straight stamina. Or you can have 12 SP / 15 Stam in both your Red and Blue sockets.

Make sure you have 75 spell pen of course.

Even if you do manage to get to a decent haste level (600 +) you'll be gimping your survivability too much to make it worth while