Yogg Saron keepers

I have had a hardmode raid id lockout for Ulduar 25, and we've only had YOGG SARON left. We dropped down one keeper, and we failed on him, so we saved the lockout for another time. I just extended it today, went in alone to check that no one stole the id, and ALL FOUR keepers are now down... Do the keepers have a soft reset or anything that allows you to click on them again? Or is this ID just !@#$ed?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Re: Yogg Saron keepers

pretty sure the ID is screwed, although i could be mistaken

Someone with the ID walked in and sent them all down, gonna have to re-clear if you want to try 1L

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

On a side note, if you dropped down anyone but thorim you were already pretty boned.

99% sure you can soft reset them

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt
    99% sure you can soft reset them
    You can't

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying
    On a side note, if you dropped down anyone but thorim you were already pretty boned.
    If the dps/tanks are not stupid you can send freya down and burn him down before the adds become a major poblem

Quote Originally Posted by Asur
    If the dps/tanks are not stupid you can send freya down and burn him down before the adds become a major poblem
    I actually did this before. Freya was accidentally sent down and we just zerged yogg before tanks were overrun. Requires decent damage to pull off but fun nontheless.

Basically should just have done 0 light =P

I am very interested in why you should only send Thorim down, can someone please explain it to me?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

This is one of the annoying things about Yogg/Ulduar is that you can't revert from yogg-0-1-2-3 or 4; it would be nice if you could talk to them again and not ask for assistance.

Anyway, one good thing is that you don't need to kill everything on hard-mode again just to attempt Yogg-0; you can kill all 4 watchers on normal and still try Yogg-0, also you only have to kill 8 bosses to get to Yogg.

There's been a pug on my server running for a few months now which clear all hard-modes + Yogg-1 and doing drake achievements on Saturdays for a few months(guy who set it up wanted his fragments for the mace, once he got them it was taken over by another person who needed some more fragments); they do all drake achievments in about 3hrs with a complete forum Pug....

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpinte
    I am very interested in why you should only send Thorim down, can someone please explain it to me?
    In P3 Immortal Guardians spawn, these cannot be killed by players(only bought to 1 health, but have multiple way of healing themselves, higher healer = more damage for them also).

One of Thorim's abilities is that he can send a bolt of lightning to finish off the Immortal Guardians when they are at low health; meaning that they are no trouble for the raid whatsoever. Whilst without Thorim, you can have ALOT of these, bundles with Yogg's ability to mass heal the guardians(it's alittle more complicated than that, but thats the basic thing what happens) means you can have multiple guardians hitting 30k+ on one tank.

I do wish there was a way to turn on and off the Keepers... but unfortunately (as others have said) your lockout is screwed. I've tried soft-resetting the keepers when people were being idiots, but once they're down, the id saves them as down and you can't do anything about it. It would have been nice during initial progression to not have to run up and turn them back on when you come back the next night, otherwise it just plain sucks.

Ur fucked we had a guild (back long time ago) go in and take down our keepers 3 weeks in a row and prevented us from finishing the legendary q back then

this happened to my raid lockout actually, had one keeper down I think and extended the raid, next week came back all 4 keepers were down and I dont think anyone had been into the instance.. though I heard if you ask a gm nice you can get them to fix it

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyshine
    this happened to my raid lockout actually, had one keeper down I think and extended the raid, next week came back all 4 keepers were down and I dont think anyone had been into the instance.. though I heard if you ask a gm nice you can get them to fix it
    same happened to me.
    GM wont help
    You cant reset.
    GL clearing it.