Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Unholy dps in ICC

Quote Originally Posted by Karjis
    Wingwraith btw did you ran that sim with full buffs which i should get in 25man raid or something like 10man raid.
    Yeah... that was with a full complement of buffs. I forgot about that. I admit I'm not the best at knowing who brings what buff, but if you tell me what to take off I'll run it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Deleted

I get these buffs:
    str/agi
    +ap
    %ap
    %dmg
    Spell haste
    Stat add
    10% stat
    bloodlust

These debuffs:
    Armor major
    crit chance taken
    Spell dmg taken
    spell hit taken
    cryptic fever

Atleas i think these not 100% sure

OK, with those buffs only, to more closely simulate your 10man setup I'm getting:

DPS| 9027(+/- 1896)
    Total Damage| 3249.82m | in 100h
    Total runic power used: 2235380 (0 wasted)
    Threat Per Second| 6308
    Generated in |24s
    Template:| Unholy 00-17-54
    Rotation: |Unholy-ReapingLess
    Presence: |Blood
    Sigil: |Virulence
    RuneEnchant: |FallenCrusader
    Pet Calculation: |True

Now, this is actually much closer to what my "gut" was telling me you should be doing in that gear and what I remember doing myself in T9.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Seems you're not doing terribly, considering your array of 10 man buffs understandably aren't optimal for max melee output.

Obviously if you had the arms/combat debuff and the enh/frost haste buffs it would come out a chunk higher.

Keep plugging away and make the best use of your cooldowns, including blood tap which seems to be overlooked a lot, you'll improve undoubtedly.

Deleted

Well just came out of Voa, and did 9.3k dps on 25 Toravon, so i guess im doing ok with this gear.

I do 10.5k DPS on Saurfang and my gear is slightly worse than the OP's gear.

Rotation I use is

PS>IT>BS>SS>BS>DC>SS>BS>SS>BS>DC>DC and repeat

I usually pop Gargoyle very early in the fight, halfway into the first time I do the rotation.

It should look like this

PS>IT>BS>SS>BS>Gargoyle>SS>BS>SS>BS>DC and start over but replace Gargoyle with as many DC as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Deleted

Desirie could i get your armory link ?

Quote Originally Posted by Desirie
    I do 10.5k DPS on Saurfang and my gear is slightly worse than the OP's gear.

Rotation I use is

PS>IT>BS>SS>BS>DC>SS>BS>SS>BS>DC>DC and repeat

I usually pop Gargoyle very early in the fight, halfway into the first time I do the rotation.

It should look like this

PS>IT>BS>SS>BS>Gargoyle>SS>BS>SS>BS>DC and start over but replace Gargoyle with as many DC as you can.

the one thing I do differently is use empower rune weapon right after my second SS to basically do 3 consecutive scourge strikes and get the runic power back i used for Gargoyle... PS-IT-BS-SS-BS-GARgoyle-SS-Empower Rune Weapon-SS-SS-DC-DC-DC- BS-BS...........think thats how it goes, it really does look like we're playing the piano haha