Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Re: Anyone else done 999/1000 with all reps?

Quote Originally Posted by entr0p
    you never raided in a progression guild doing farm content for 6-8 months then lol
    lol no I did not, lol I have a real life, lol, a job, lol family and lol friends lol. I also don't know what that has to do with my quote lolololol

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Snake
    lol no I did not, lol I have a real life, lol, a job, lol family and lol friends lol. I also don't know what that has to do with my quote lolololol
    real life trolling mmo-forums anyway, most guilds who were fairly progressed during bc spent a very very very very long time farming those instances..

Deleted

To get to 20999/21000 you have to kill Jazzrik like 4200 times (according to wowwiki) But that guy has a respawn timer of like 5-10 minutes. So that's like 2-4 weeks without sleep of waiting for that guy to respawn... Everyone who can spend that much time on something like this needs to see professional help. I really want to say grats to players with achievements like this... but somehow, I just can't.
    Or you use a bot. Even an AutoIt script and a target/attack macro will do. To think anyone actually sits there for months just to kill that goblin every 6th minute is just silly.
    But either way the last part of your post I totally agree on.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Here's a priest I can look up to....
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Not to mention, I'm on the same battlegroup!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

you sir are insanely wierd u have this much time to play this long and get all this stuff next ill see you posting that you have the rumoured over 90,000 achi rofl.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Saitan
    Or you use a bot. Even an AutoIt script and a target/attack macro will do. To think anyone actually sits there for months just to kill that goblin every 6th minute is just silly.
    But either way the last part of your post I totally agree on.
    Yeah that might be true, I really honestly have no idea how bots and that stuff work, so I didn't think about that. But like I posted before, I have a friend who's obsessed with getting every rep to exalted, and I know her. Technically you could use bots for a lot of rep grinding, but I doubt those rep fanatics would like that idea, because then they know it's not a real achievement, because they didn't earn it. I mean they are not even satisfied with just exalted, it has to be 999/1000. And when I see someone who is aiming for having every achievement, I don't doubt that this person doesn't mind spending a LOT of time on this game.

impressive character lots of achievments :O

you need gladiator :P gluck on that one

kologarn eye beams hear that ones a bitch

just saw your ratings youll get glad this season /golfclap

Quote Originally Posted by entr0p
    yeah originally before the insane title came out i was exalted with Steamweedle so i had to go from exalted to hated back to exalted after i got exalted with bloodsail it was a very long grind and regrind.
    Before the insane, I was also exalted with steamweedle. This was the reason I waited so long to actually get the title. When I think about possibly doing bloodsail, the thought of a third steamwheedle grind usually stops me.

hahaha pwned!

Signature made by a brilliant and hyper-talented artist Sokogeka