10+ Year Old Account

[SRP] Battle for The Undercity [Open RP]

The catastrophic loss of life at the Wrath Gate at the hands of the Forsaken devistates the Horde and enrages the Alliance. Angered, King Varian Wrynn tears up the peace treaty he and Warchief Thrall signed in Theramore [see: WoWwiki for details, etc. They actually did meet briefly after Varian defeated Onyxia] and declares open war against the Horde. Lady Jaina Proudmoore arrives and informs him of the coup de'tat in The Undercity. In collaboration with the Dreadlord Varimathras, a number of the Forsaken drove Lady Sylvanas Windrunner from power and took control of the city. Soon after, Grand Apothecary Putress unleashed the New Plague upon the Alliance, Horde and Scourge at the Wrath Gate.

Varian and Jaina muster the might of the Alliance to march through the sewers of The Undercity. The objective is simple: kill Grand Apothecary Putress and recapture Lordaeron in the name of the Alliance! Meanwhile, Thrall and Sylvanas muster the strength of the Horde to march through the gates of The Undercity. Their objective is to kill Varimathras and secure the Royal Chamber and then slaughter all remaining betrayers. Answering the call to arms, you join your leaders on the front lines.

((For the purposes of this fanfic I will be controlling Varian, Sylvanas and Thrall If our Jaina doesn't join in, I'll control her as well. In addition to their buffs during the encounter, Spirit Guides will automatically rez people anyone who gets killed before the boss encounters for each faction. Basically, I've made it near-impossible for one to die since this pure fun.))

Alliance: "The march upon the Undercity begins now!" King Varian Wrynn roared as he pointed his sword in the direction of the bowels of The Undercity. "Be empowered by your King's strength! Follow me, heroes! FOR THE GLORY OF THE ALLIANCE!" A collective war cry erupted and soldiers charged forward. "Onward, brothers and sisters! Destiny awaits!"

<<All Alliance-Aligned persons gain the Strength of Wrynn buff for the remainder of the battle>>

Horde: "The battle for the Undercity begins now!" Warchief Thrall boomed as he stood at the head of Horde forces gathered around him. "Sound the horns of war! Champions of the Horde, be empowered by the might of your Warchief!" War cries and drums thundered across the ranks of the Horde's bravest men and women. "ONWARD!"

<<All Horde-Aligned persons gain the Warchief's Blessing buff for the remainder of the battle>>

((Feel free to begin RPing now. I'm using my Alliance char but if anyone wants to take Thrall Horde side, let me know )
    ((Oh, and of course this is unrelated to any past or current RPs in progress))

...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: [SRP] Caverns of Time: Battle for The Undercity [Open RP]

Summersgale stood behind Thrall on her right. This is it, she thought. A chance to show my prowess to the Warchief. As Thrall's war drums and battle cry sounded accross Tirisfal Glades, Summersgale could feel her connection with the elements gleam, strengthening her control over them tenfold. She began to charge, forward seeing an apothecary member approaching her. She bid the element of lightning to grant her power, channeling its essence in her hands. She released the charged Lightning Bolt, electricuting the Apothecary member, leaving it lifeless. Summersgale bared her tusks and returned to Thralls side, waiting for his orders.

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

((You can start an RP at any point in time. It's not locked in the present.))
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

(Serving Thrall )

Gretari crept down the tunnel he suddenly heard someone talking and walking . He looked round the corner , Variann , some alliance soldiers and Lady Jaina Proudmoore were in sight . Gretari ran back to thrall , he couldnt run as fast as usual (He had plenty of plate armour on ) but he still got there quick . 'Sir I have got a visual on Some alliance soldiers , Variann Wrynn and Lady Jaina Proudmoore advancing down the Undercity tunnel ' .

'Nice work ' Thrall declared ' If you survive this battle I will have another assignment for you Gretari '

'Thank you ' Gretari said . The warchief Thrall often inspired him in battle , but today Gretari felt stronger and even more inspired .

Gretari stood around 10 yards away from Thrall waiting for new orders
    Insert Signiture here.

10+ Year Old Account

((No one from The Alliance have shown up yet but both armies have begun their march into The Undercity.))

<<Horde>>

"Great wind brother, clear our path!" Thrall called out. Almost instantly, the New Plague cloud that barred the the way was swept aside, allowing the army to pass. The Horde marched into the courtyard, where the Dreadlord Varimathras awaited them. "You must answer to the elements, demon!"

"Welcome to my kingdom of darkness!" the Dreadlord boomed. "Did you enjoy my minion's terrible creation? Potent, is it not? But enough prattling! You wish to reclaim your city? Come then, heroes! Your souls will fuel the host! You will have this place back in pieces!"

((I gotta leave for a few hours so if you're Horde, you can move Thrall/Sylvanas in the meantime.))

...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.

Re: [SRP] Battle for The Undercity [Open RP]

The whirl of arcane runes fill the Horde staging area outside the Undercity, as Manabomb appears from thin air, reporting to Vol'jin.
    "Ya' mon, dey alreday be in da city mon. Quickly you must aid dem mon." He said, brandishing his bow to the entrance of the city. With a silent nod and another whir of runes Manabomb vanished only to appear next to Thrall and Slyvanas, fighting a legion of demons and alchemic goons.
    Sylvanas was chanting her elven tune as they chopped their way through countless foes. Manabomb stayed silent, teleporting to the top of a statue and began channeling a powerful arcane spell. "Stand aside leaders!", Mana said, the spell nearing completion. "I will send these beings back to the nether from which they came!" A powerful jolt of arcane energy shot through the air, destroying more than 2/3 of the dreadlord's defenses. After cleaning up the remaining scum, they approached the inner chamber's leading into the Undercity. From behind them they heard the bellow of a giant flesh monster. Larger than Thaddius and twice as mean where Mana's only thoughts as they engaged the monster blindly.

((Someone else's turn to have fun with this guy))
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Re: [SRP] Battle for The Undercity [Open RP]

Hiding in the courtyard, Sharsantra watched while Varimathras taunted the Warchief.

Sharsantra took off from the ground, flying with haste toward the Alliance basecamp to report what she had witnessed.