Deleted

Night Elves' Eyes

In 'War of the ancients' it was told that the amber eyes (golden eyes) are rare for the night elves, and are prophecy for greatness. Yet i fail to see a night elf male with silver eyes in game, maybe night elves are all going to be heroes? Same with females, no golden eye face for females! What is that??
    I want to be able to choose what my toon night elf's eyes are, like the other races!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Night Elves' Eyes

thats because the ne females should have a shain around their ankle and would only be alowed to walk between the kitchen/laundery room haha :P jokes aside i bet its just smt they never thought of
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

Other races choose?
    For undead it's A) No Jaw B) Leather fetish C) Acne

It is because we are players. We are rarely ever stronger by ourselves than some of the npc's in game, so we are technically the "commoners."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Amiolas/simple
    ^^^click this link to see my awesome warlock ^^^

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Jubix
    Other races choose?
    For undead it's A) No Jaw B) Leather fetish C) Acne
    they have glowing eyes/ or no eyes at all option.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS
    Blizzard says were all unique, special heroic snowflakes
    Blizzard said I was the handsomest boy in my school.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy
    Blizzard said I was the handsomest boy in my school.
    Were u meaning to say 'most handsomest'?

If you would check your facts correct Golden eyes on night elves are now common and the lost the its old meaning of greatness and fortune

Amber eyesAmong night elves, amber-colored eyes, as opposed to the traditional silver, are a sign of inherent druidic potential and/or a night elf destined for greatness. Among the class-obsessed night elves who lived prior to the War of the Ancients, amber eyes were rare, and thus viewed as a sign of underlying greatness. Queen Azshara and Illidan Stormrage, both extremely powerful sorcerers, had amber eyes. The night elves became vastly more egalitarian since the War's end, abandoning their former obsession with bloodlines, and thus, amber eyes are now far more common. In addition, druidism spread throughout night elven society, and many night elves develop amber eyes after birth if they practice the art.[4]

Though amber eyes are a sign that the individual has a natural ability for druidic magic, it does not mean that all amber-eyed night elves become druids, or that silver-eyed night elves are unable. Malfurion Stormrage himself was born with silver eyes, and developed amber eyes only after studying druid magic. His own brother, though born with amber eyes, lacked the patience to succeed in the art.[4]

In-game, all male night elves have golden eyes while all female have silver ones. This is purely graphical and does not have any effect on gameplay or class choices. /quote
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Night_elf

Yep, just one more detail that points to players needing our character models updated with more customizable options.

To anyone not interested in lore, the eye colouring would just suggest a hormonal difference, or an evolved display trait, possibly for attraction or warning.

and I want a cookie right now ! but thats not about to happen is it .....

Quote Originally Posted by Kampret
    Were u meaning to say 'most handsomest'?
    Why? Just, why?