Resto Druid
    Disc Priest

Destro Lock
    Ret Pally
    Spriest
    Boomkin
    Combat rogue
    enhance shaman

gonna be tryin him next week after we finish up getting people missed achievements for the frostwyrms. Anyone have any tips for our group makeup?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: LK 10 heroic setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin

Use the mmo-champions awsome raid setup tool which i forgot the name of or where to find.
    http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/

Found in the upper left hand corner links with the blue tracker, the talent calculator, etc. ;D

I did some research on world of logs.

about 95% of the fights are 2 healed with a pally/disc priest.

of the remaining 5% there is:

1 Resto druid/Holy paladin
    a few 3 healed with disc priest/holy pally/resto shaman

Realistically, without full 277 gear is this possible without a disc. priest? I ask cuz my group just got to the LK 10 heroic and we dont use a disc priest for anything. When 2 healing we use myself and a holy paladin, we pulled the LK just for fun and got ROFLSTOMPED by Infest right off the bat, we kept everybody up but 2 people, then the 2nd infest took us to our doom.

Are we kind of screwed in our current healing setup?

Feral Druid
    Prot Pally

Holy Pally
    Disc Priest

Balance Druid
    Elemental Shaman
    Destro Lock
    MM Hunter
    Fury Warrior
    Fire Mage

Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak
    Realistically, without full 277 gear is this possible without a disc. priest? I ask cuz my group just got to the LK 10 heroic and we dont use a disc priest for anything. When 2 healing we use myself and a holy paladin, we pulled the LK just for fun and got ROFLSTOMPED by Infest right off the bat, we kept everybody up but 2 people, then the 2nd infest took us to our doom.

Are we kind of screwed in our current healing setup?
    You can 3 heal without a disc priest, but it is a HUGE pain in the ass. You also need max dps and a shaman for lust/heroism to pull it off. The biggest issue is P2 when people spread out for Defile and you can't hit them all with WG/Chain Heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Maes
    Mt: Blood DK
    Ot: Prot War

Resto Druid
    Disc Priest

Destro Lock
    Ret Pally
    Spriest
    Boomkin
    Combat rogue
    enhance shaman

gonna be tryin him next week after we finish up getting people missed achievements for the frostwyrms. Anyone have any tips for our group makeup?
    If your lock can play demo or affliction it would probably be the better choice here... plus in demo you get a massive sp bonus since you don't have an ele shammy, and with both you get 5% crit debuff on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak
    Realistically, without full 277 gear is this possible without a disc. priest?
    I'm in 3 pieces of 277 and rest 264. Healing infest on a resto druid is.. hmm a suitable word in my guild would probably be "pure aids".

Tanks: Blood DK, Protection Warrior

Healers: Restoration Druid, Discipline Priest

DPS: MM Hunter, Affli Warlock, Shadow Priest, Combat Rogue, Retri Paladin, Ele Shaman

we used
    warr tank
    pally tank

holy pally(me)
    disc

SP
    rogue
    lock
    ele sham
    hunter (MM)
    mage (Arcane)

got it on the 3rd try and dots ticked him over while we go sent into frostmourne room just before the enrage, alot of bad soaking was done but a kills a kill
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen