Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Most humiliating arena victory?

Yea...Don't post on here much. Or, you know, ever. But, I just had to tell people outside my guild this story. It all begins when I heard, (This was a while ago) that Thunderfury was no longer class restricted. So, I farmed MC, got my bindings, and my bars. Then got my very own Legendary. It was originally just for 'Check out my Orange' purposes. But, the other day I was doing arena. Up comes the arena frames, Druid Dk. Turns out the DK was carrying the druid or something, because the druid died in seconds, and it was just me, my healer, and a Dk. Thunderfury was taken from my bags, equipped, and used to Melee the DK to death. I found out he was on my server, whispered him afterward and simply said, "You have been slain, by [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]."

Anyone else got somethin' like that? ?

Oh right, forgot to mention. I'm a warlock.

Re: Most humiliating arena victory?

I once got owned by the C'thun (Yes, C'THUN) Trinket as a healer. I wasn't paying attention at all Q_Q

When I was doing arena as Rshaman with a DK partner we once again faced our ultimate counter comp of doom(warr/pally). I was getting trashed pretty quickly by the warrior, and @ about 1 minute in the game screamed over the vent for help in the form of snares/dg's "Dude where the f&&^are you, Im in need of a peel", he reacted 3 seconds later 'dude don't worry, bryn 'troll triple procced after I mindfroze the Holydin, he's dead'. few moments later the warrior who was on me realised his partner was dead already and left the game.

Few games after we met 'm again, and that game unfortunatly ended the way it usually did, with me OOM getting killed in a bladestorm during a GT proc and the Paladin @ 70% manamana. ;-(

Quote Originally Posted by Martsus
    When I was doing arena as Rshaman with a DK partner we once again faced our ultimate counter comp of doom(warr/pally). I was getting trashed pretty quickly by the warrior, and @ about 1 minute in the game screamed over the vent for help in the form of snares/dg's "Dude where the f&&^are you, Im in need of a peel", he reacted 3 seconds later 'dude don't worry, bryn 'troll triple procced after I mindfroze the Holydin, he's dead'. few moments later the warrior who was on me realised his partner was dead already and left the game.

Few games after we met 'm again, and that game unfortunatly ended the way it usually did, with me OOM getting killed in a bladestorm during a GT proc and the Paladin @ 70% manamana. ;-(
    Purge more. Pala / Warr is easier than Druid / Warr

Raping Warr/Druid in 3 seconds as Disc/Ret
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I totally stole that post from Dinnerbone btw.

Deleted

Me (discipline Priest) and my friend (arcane mage) where playing on a quite low rating when we get the same setup as us!
    So we start and everythings is going good, i spam mana burn their priest while he spam healed his partner. So anyways we kill the Priest and work on the mage.
    Then he runs out of mana at at like 2k hp, so me and my friend decide to melee him. We sure laughed on skype after that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Asatar
    Purge more. Pala / Warr is easier than Druid / Warr
    Was pre-Unholy Blight buff so diseases were getting cleansed as we speak(sacred cleansing anyone?) Versus non-uber-heavy PVE Holydins/warrs we weren't doing that bad. But I agree, Holydin/Warr is loads easier than Druid/Warr, just because of the fact that a good Druid is unkillable.

I'm a huge collector of awesomelooking 2handers lol(I litterally got all Vanilla,TBC ones) so they usually end up bashing someone to death. With windfury on ofcourse!

Deleted

I play 3s with 2 friends, hpala (me) disc priest and aff lock. The priest often dies really fast and me and the lock manage to win in 2 vs 3 situation, this happened many times :P

One time I was fighting in an arena as an enhancement shaman and a resto druid vs a ret paladin and a sub rogue. We team CC'd the Paladin until he had to bubble and took the Rogue down more than half his health. The Paladin then Rep't me and they attacked my druid buddy. I broke it with a trinket and tore into the paladin, getting some sweet crits and dropping him just as they killed my partner. Rogue is at 20ish%, I'm at 100%.

Vanish sap until ALL my buffs (Heroism/Dogs/Shamanistic Rage) run out, cheap shot, kidney shot backstab thistle tea backstab backstab later, I'm down to 50% health and the rogue is at less than 10% due to thorns and lightning shield. Rogue blinds me and bandages, goes stealth, cheap shot kidney shot (no backstabs this time. Thistle tea already on CD.) Prep-Vanish!

Rogue is back to 15% from backlash abilities and I'm down to 10%. As you may well know, I'm more than feeling cheated at this point. In fact it's just fucking unfair how this is turning out.

As luck would have it, the water column appeared and pushed the rogue right into me and with one stormstrike, she goes down. She then proceeds to roll up on my server and tell me how lucky I am and how much I didn't deserve it. I told her she was being an idiot and there was nothing deserving of how she was winning and promptly put her on ignore.

It was a 2v2 match that came down to be a 1v1 in TBC.

It was me, a ret pally (inorite?) vs a gnome warlock of some kind.

When I did the sort of upward swing that humans do, the warlock jumped at the same time while performing the falling backward death animation that gnomes do.

I must say me and my arena partner laughed something fierce.
    Snakes on an AC-130

Playing Beastcleave, I forgot Shamanistic Rage, and died. Our hunter got wtfmeleepwned.

But their team was a triple DPS comp. So our holy pala slowly melee'd them down. Lol.

15+ Year Old Account

So, back in BC, probably s3 or 4, my bf and I decided to arena for some points. For 7 games I used my warlock with her 21/40 PvE spec with his resto shaman. We did okay, so for the last 3 games I decided to use my holy priest just for points.

Holy priest/resto shaman, before the spell power change, bursted down a warrior while his druid was feared. There must have been some serious rage in that team afterwords.

Once we were doing 3s for points in a BS comp.. just a mix of whoever was on. We faced a team made of a warlock, priest and a mage so our warrior bladestormed all 3 of them and ended the match in a few seconds. Admittedly this was very very low rated arena and most people wouldn't be so foolish as to stand together, but I lol'd.
    Quakefan's #1 fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Eis
    Holy priest/resto shaman, before the spell power change, bursted down a warrior while his druid was feared. There must have been some serious rage in that team afterwords.
    How is that even possible... you wouldn't have put out any actual damage.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zamph
    How is that even possible... you wouldn't have put out any actual damage.
    Yo, Bloodlust + Smite/Lightning Bolt! I think it was after the healing on gear gives a little bit of +damage change..

Still, it was absolutely fucking hilarious and my favorite arena moment ever. Even better than my warlock 3 shotting a warrior in full s3.

Back in BC I was playing on my horrible welfare geared Holy Pally alt, and a guildy was on his even more horribly geared Warlock.

We roll into a double MM hunter combo who blow all their cooldowns and wipe the floor with my buddies Lock, i simply couldn't outheal the damage they were dishing to his squishy form with silencing shots stopping my heals. However, he did manage to at least get a row of dots on both the hunters and their pets before getting his ticket to the spectator booth; so he at least "hurt" them a little bit. As i sit there deciding whether to afk out or not, (This is BC where holy pally's really have no real dps) just healing the damage to myself, i decide "what the hell", throw up Seal of Vengeance, and start attacking the nearest hunter.

As i'm doing that, i notice the other hunter starts bandaging, so i switch real quick and holy shock his ass. KURBAM!! Then go back to beating on the first hunter.

At this point, i truly think the hunters had no idea with what was going on, but they were dealing with a crazed holy paladin who'd just gone mental on their asses.

Before they know it, i've got the first hunter near hammer of GG range, and panicked, he throws out a freezing trap. Uh oh! Hunter number 2 has resumed shooting me too, and he breaks the trap as soon as it goes off. Hammer of GG lights up, and it's buh bye hunter number 1.

At this point, my health had gotten pretty low. Sure i got up in the face of at least one of the hunters, but the other one has been quite unmolested in his shooting me as i've been beating on his buddy, and i had two pets chewing my biscuits for most of this. (I'd kept myself alive with holy shocks)

This is the part where killing a Paladin sucks (no matter how bad their gear is). BUBBLE OF BWAHAHA BITCHES!!!

A big heal, and a small heal later, i'm ready to start beating on the second hunter. By this time, hunter #2 has pretty much blown his entire wad and is completely OOM in his attempts to kill me and my partner. He sent a few pew pew puny auto-shots my way, but saw the march of inevitability headed his way.

I give full marks to him for not AFK'ing out, and 2 more marks for dancing while he was shamelessly bludgeoned to death by a holy paly.

I like to think they were both laughing on their Vent over what had just happened.

I know we were.

(If ever there was something i wished i had frapsed, this would have been one of them)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Grg
    ret is skill

This was back in s6 when me (holy paladin) and my warrior partner were starting arena and had crap gear. So we face a druid warrior who completely outgeared us. At one point of the match, while he was beating my warrior, both me and him were at about 10% health. I was so out of mana, I was struggling to cast even flash of light, while his druids mana was about 100%. We were somehow surviving for like 2 more mins, completely unable to deal any damage. I don't know how, but in the end we somehow won. ;D
    and no, nobody of them disconnected.