Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Most humiliating arena victory?

When I saw the title, I honestly though this referred to the most humiliating victory... as in the victor being humiliated.

Back in S5, I was doing "just for the lulz" arena (my demo 'lock and his blood DK - you can already see how bad this will be). We were just screwing around, neither very well geared (I had the blue PvP crafted set; he had... just a trinket, I believe).

One of our matches, we run into a rogue. Not a rogue and anyone - literally a 1 vs 2 match.

Things looked grim for our heroes anyway, as the rogue survived my meta... then blew me up like I wasn't even there: ginsu blender time turning me into a pink mist. He turned on the DK and started shredding him something fierce, obviously about to win...

... then the rogue DCd, leaving the DK with less than 2k health. Victory for us! Well... humiliating... but victory nonetheless.

Deleted

Was playing boomkin/mage in 2s and came up against hunter/restodrood.

After a couple mins the hunter got my mage down, I was gutted, but i popped SF and nuked the hunter down in the space of about 3 seconds then finished off his drood. They must've been raging at throwing away the win like that.

Quote Originally Posted by iHeal
    Me (discipline Priest) and my friend (arcane mage) where playing on a quite low rating when we get the same setup as us!
    So we start and everythings is going good, i spam mana burn their priest while he spam healed his partner. So anyways we kill the Priest and work on the mage.
    Then he runs out of mana at at like 2k hp, so me and my friend decide to melee him. We sure laughed on skype after that one!
    The "humiliating" part of this story is the use of Skype.

Beating any team in Arena when I'm triple Boxing.

Quote Originally Posted by iHeal
    Me (discipline Priest) and my friend (arcane mage) where playing on a quite low rating when we get the same setup as us!
    So we start and everythings is going good, i spam mana burn their priest while he spam healed his partner. So anyways we kill the Priest and work on the mage.
    Then he runs out of mana at at like 2k hp, so me and my friend decide to melee him. We sure laughed on skype after that one!
    Anyone else feel awkward after reading this?
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

druid/protribution vs. dk/restosham

These games usually last along time and I even have had them last so long you get a draw. This particular match had been going on for 15 minutes already. Anyway I popped wings to pressure the Shaman, he went behind a pillar, I was trying to follow then the DK dgripped me to him and I got some lucky crits and basically gibbed him.

2v2 ele and frost mage, me as ele, we nuke a resto druid and a warrior is left, mage was low with 500 hp left and healing debuff with no iceblock or freeze, tried to help but nothing, i was 1v1 vs a warrior in full relent,wrath wep and shoulders, possibly helm not sure, i played ele with a slight help of dagger enh style, my at half hp, he was at 5k hp, was bout to take a lava burst and shock to take him down appearing he used reflect when i didnt even cast anything " nervous i guess", so i was casting lava and my mom walks into the room, i have my computer on the floor, a desktop comp, i have a very good comp but its next to tte door cause i cant put the desk anywhere else and i cant put the desktop on the desk cause its not big enough, anyway its on the floor next to the door, only way the cord reaches to is that one spot, my mother walks into the room storming in while laughing and knocks into my comp, it freezes" honey would you like some grilled cheese?"...."fuck fuck fuck!"...and there goes 2k team rating... i turned it back on and lost another few matches knocking us down to 1890, FML and what a bad day...

Just a couple of days ago I got matched up against a hpally/war mirror comp. All of us were basically in EXACTLY the same level of gear. Neither of us managed to get anyone else below 50% and when the match had lasted about 35 minutes everyone just paused and started dancing.

My hpally partner decided to afk and create a character on the other team's realm to talk to them. In the end it came down to a roll as to who would leave the match. My pally won with a roll of 24 against the other team's roll of 23.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I remember when I played on my newly leveled hunter during the first few months of WOTLK. I played a little 2v2with my friend, just for fun. He was playing on his frost mage. In Blade's Edge Arena, we met a warrior and a... Well, I don't remember the other one.

Anyway, I went down in about 10 seconds as usual, and the other opponent died at the same time, so it was my friend vs the warrior. My friend started kiting the warrior around. The fight went on for about 10 minutes like that. At one point, my friend used invisibility and hid in one of the starting rooms to drink. The warrior run by just outside the room and didn't see my friend there. Then my friend run out to continue the fight, and eventually won, wich took like 15 minutes.

Might not have been the most humiliating arena victory, but it was fun to see the warrior lose, especially since he was a little better geared than my friend.

Was running resto shaman/shadow priest in 2s against a holy pally/rogue team. My teammate and I just decided to try this out a few days ago so we both still aren't sure what we are doing, and we aren't great geared. So the rogue jumps on my partner, and I peel him off as much as possible but he goes down about a minute into the match.

At this point I'm sitting there at 10k health with about 75% mana, with both the rogue and pally at full health. To this end my partner said the game was over. So I told him I wasn't going out without a fight. So with only fear up and everything else on CD I run over the the pally and fear him, while refreshing dots on the rogue. During the fear I was able to get the rogue to 45% health with silence comming off cd so I thought I may have a chance. However the pally bubbles. So I just keep pumping as much dmg into the rogue as possible. I get him to 10% some how and the pally bop's the rogue just as he finally reached me to start dmging me. Finally 4 or 5 seconds later I was able to finish the rogue off.

I'm still worried though because at this point in time I'm sitting at 7k health against a holy pally (my mains a holy pally and I know how much of a pain they can be). And to top it all off I can't really heal because I'm at 25% mana with almost no cds. So I take the slow wear them down approach while I waited for my cds to come back up. After around 45 seconds of not making any progress I finally got all my cd's back up. So I popped everything I could possibly use on this pally and was able to take him down. My partner was in shock for a few mins trying to figure out how we won the match. Kinda feel bad for that pally cause he's the one who lost the match for his team.
    I'm no ******* pocket healer. I bring along pocket dps to assist me in kills.

Me on my resto druid, and my retradin friend vs mage&disc priest in RoV.
    After around 15 minutes of fighting we had 4 people being on very low mana, mage was oom, i was oom, priest was oom and my ret partner was almost oom to, priest did a great job with M-Burns. My mate was on the priest trying to do what he could, I was huging one of the small pillars in the middle with the mage running after me, i had like 2k hp left, mage was pretty close to dead to, I manage to get a moonfire off with the little mana I had left and slowly but surely the mage dies. :P
    The Priest had no chance to heal him with 0 mana... it was not really humiliating I guess but it was pretty damn funny seeing it happen.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...