We are recruiting for Cataclysm! We are an established 10m raiding casual guild.

Random Axe of Kindness started as a guild of working adults who can not stay up until the wee hours of the night, but we will be damned if we miss out on content because we can not raid 3-4 hours a night and 4-5 days a week. We are unique in the fact that we are trying to build a community, we choose to coach not bash and help our players get better. We are Low to No drama guild.

What we are we looking for: (You!!! Great people and great players)

Healers: Stressbots
Melee dps: Facerollers
Range dps: Aggromagnets
MT/OT: Pally, Druid, Dk or warrior Meatshield of mana spongyness.

Of course there is room for awesome people of any class or spec, this is just specifics. (We will determine the level of awesome sauce you claim to have)

We have yet to have a transfer regret the decision to transfer/faction change.

Raid times: (EST server times)All times are a hard cut off, people have to work ya know!

(group names, they demanded it and they got it)

G1 (Hard Mode) 10/12 ICC

Tuesday - 7:30 -10:00 pm
Thursday - 7:30 -10:00 pm

G2 (Hard Axes) 9/12 ICC

Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00 pm
Thursday - 8:00 -11:00 pm

G3 (N/A) 4/12 ICC
Sats times very, this raid is for those new to raiding and new to ICC, don't be scared or shy, the first time always hurts.

Loot, Shinys, Epix (Or how Phootstool refers to them MINE ALL MINE!!!)

Is always Open Roll MS before OS no matter the role you fill (Read this as we ask to you to heal but you are a dps, you roll dps)

We provide the following:

Strong leadership (Or the GL thinks so, I wouldn’t buy it)
Organized and successful raids (This never fails, win or loose we have fun)
Friendly environment (Maybe too friendly)
Adult oriented (Bow chicy bow bow)
Respect (Some had to buy theirs but to each there own /cough Joey)

Random Axe of Kindness is NOT a _________ Guild
A. Drama
B. Server First
C. I am better than You!!! Meter Spamming
D. Elitist A$$hat

What Random Axe of Kindness expects from you:

TO BE ON TIME (I used the power CAPs so its important)
Be a part of the team as in be a team member (Not take one for the team, if Irona asks say no, trust me on this)
Come Prepared
Come Repaired
Come with sense of humor equipped and sarcasm trinket on!
Know Your Class (Righteous fury on if your tanking)

What Random Axe of Kindness does not expect from you:

To be perfect (That’s my job :P )
100% raid attendance (Hello we said Casual, but 2 nights a week should'nt be to hard right)
To be a jerk (Unless you tell us prior and then we are expecting it )

We do take raiding very seriously, we just have fun at it!!!
Come join the gang/family and friends. We are working adult professionals lfm!

Send questions to Axcidentprone@gmail.com or ingame Tinkerbolt, Irona, Starbug, Lowryder or just bug a RAoK member for an officer online.

Disclaimer: We are a Casual Raiding guild focused on ICC atm, if you are looking to run older content ToC/Ulduar etc… then we may not be the guild for you at this moment, many players have limited play time and they choose to spend that time raiding ICC, this does not mean that we will never do it, it is just not a priority.

We do take raiding very seriously and with limited hours we do expect everyone to be on time and be ready to raid. This is pretty much a small community of players that are just as much interested in making friends as in getting loot. Our average age range of players is in 30's-40's with a few older and a few younger.