Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: What was the point of Sindragosa?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded
    I wish they had done a little more with her though, this expansion has basically become the "Kill all blues, oh and this prince guy" Malygos gone, his prime consort gone :< Imo she deserved a little more attention story wise than just being known as a bad dragon making factory. When I read about how she dies I still feel kinda sad :<
    All expansions have been like that, BC. the cinematic made illidan look bad ass, we kill him and KJ pops out of nowhere.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zonas
    I think the poin is to scare raiders who arent prepard for her voice.

Had no idea she was going to talk and about needed a new change of pants when she flew down and attackd...
    Because Deathwhisper's voice was scary? More like painfully annoying ><

On voice acting:

i really really don't get why Metzen keeps voicing the characters. he must like his own voice a lot. with all the money blizzard has, why can't they hire a proffesional from hollywood or one of those proper cartoon voicing people. it's seriously retarded.

I have to concur. Aside from some cool cinematics, the character more or less is a filler boss for Icecrown. No lore. No lead-up quests or dungeons involving her. She's cool eye-candy for the load screen and everyone thinking at first, "Wow, can I have a mount like that in this xpac?" Well we all know you can't unless you sacrifice your RL to PVP to the elite ranks. Couldn't even get one of the damn things in Icecrown, you'd think her carcass would drop a cool frostwyrm mount on heroic 25. No, she's a bit of a disappointment and a hollow tease.
    I'm rolling a Blunt Elf... That's a high-elf that likes to party.

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetics
    cute lital drago'n :> anyway being the Queen of the bitchfrost should be quite important. she is more of a passive lore character i assume since we dont see much action around her.

Quote Originally Posted by Skollvaldr
    sindragosa is known to be 'the enemy's own mount' as stated in the frost infusion quest for shadow morune.
    I thought that Invincible was his mount? He reincarnated it afterall. Then again, Invincible may have just been added into the game to be the super-cool mount that drops from the last boss of the raid on Hard Mode 25 man (aka Mimiron's Head)

I haven't done the Shadowmourne questline myself so I am not sure.
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorkleft
    Do dragons still lay eggs when undead?
    I really doubt they manage to lay eggs in death, but she is the mother of most blue dragons anyway, and she is the greatest blue dragon, except Malygos himself, Queen of All Blues, and the Frostbrood are Blue dragons. Although there are other risen wyrms, Ember Wyrms, for example, but they are not a part of the frostbrood.

In other words, the part of Sindragosa being the mightiest blue female dragon, makes her the queen of her kind, and thus Queen of the Frostbrood.

The Frostbrood Whelps, are reanimated blue whelps.

And yes, I wish we had more about Sindragosa than her flying over the Undead Legions and sleeping within Icecrown Citadel, guarding her masters lair.

-Moobie.
    Bladestorming without trousers since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Moobie
    I really doubt they manage to lay eggs in death, but she is the mother of most blue dragons anyway, and she is the greatest blue dragon, except Malygos himself, Queen of All Blues, and the Frostbrood are Blue dragons. Although there are other risen wyrms, Ember Wyrms, for example, but they are not a part of the frostbrood.

In other words, the part of Sindragosa being the mightiest blue female dragon, makes her the queen of her kind, and thus Queen of the Frostbrood.

The Frostbrood Whelps, are reanimated blue whelps.

And yes, I wish we had more about Sindragosa than her flying over the Undead Legions and sleeping within Icecrown Citadel, guarding her masters lair.

-Moobie.
    I am aware of her position, but my point is that its just a big "Whoopdie-do" situation. Arthas had the servitude of one of the most powerful dragons on Azeroth, and what does he do with her? No special plan? He went through all that resurrection with no goals to use her size and power to attack us? There aren't even any quests on her. She just idly sits by the entire expansion.