Gearing up for pvp

So, I have decided to give pvp a go when Im not raiding. I`m currently sitting on 60k honor, and I was simply wondering what gear I should buy to get started.

Armory:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...anas&cn=Jurias (dont mind specc or glyphs, gonna change that later)

Thanks.

Re: Gearing up for pvp

Grab the titan-forged ring with armor pen, buy or get crafted the legs and boots (ICC patterns) with loads of armor pen. There are so many ways to gear a Warrior. You can mid cap Arp and go axes or try and hard cap with Mace. In the end you want loads of armor pen while still getting some decent resilience. Typically as a warrior you want to hover around 1k resilience or so at least.

You have to decide whether you want to hard cap or mid cap. Hard capping means more PvE gear which I'm guessing you cannot accomplish due to lack of raid items.

I would suggest mid-capping, and going with axe. I would suggest a visit to the AJ forums and armory some of the top warriors posting there. Also, there are tons of gear topics for Warriors on AJ already.

Spend some time scanning the AJ forums is your best bet.

1. don't get any wintergrasp gear
    2. farm honour & emblems until you have relentless set & wrathful offset
    3. start rating up for more relentless to wrathful switches

Quote Originally Posted by Health
    1. don't get any wintergrasp gear
    2. farm honour & emblems until you have relentless set & wrathful offset
    3. start rating up for more relentless to wrathful switches
    1) Using both Wrathful and Relentless rings will net zero Arp

2) You can't gear full Relentless with Wrathful off pieces because you need arena points to purcahse all but 2 of the Relentless pieces

3) All totally PvP geared warriors will be heavily lacking in Arp.

He needs to mix in some PvE pieces due to the fact that armor pen is hard to come by on PvP gear.