EPGP - Attendance Tracking - Patch Development?

Hey all... I have been a guild officer for many years now and I have used most loot systems. Each has its own positives and negatives (lets not get into that discussion now ) and in the end I have implemented EPGP.

It has been working very well for us the last two tiers. The one glaring problem is the inability to get raid attendance %.

I found and add on called EPGPAttendance:

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ttendance.aspx

http://www.wowace.com/addons/epgp-at...line/packager/

It does exactly what I want it to do, but has one major flaw. No Data Sharing...
    This means that if the raid leader misses a day here and there the attendance data is no longer accurate.
    Not acceptable..

This might be a tall order, but is anyone here gifted enough to add code to this add on to allow data sharing?
    (The developer quit wow and doesn't plan updates) If not, is anyone aware of another add on that will track attendance IN GAME?

Keep in mind I was something simple and I aware of many DKP add ons that must be exported to a website (like Headcount) etc. I am really looking for an IN GAME solution that an eaily apture people in the raid and show me 30 day attendance quickly...

Hoping someone is the community can help...

Re: Attendance tracking - In game

in my old guild we used dk though but our leader used something called somehing like NG or something like that. but that prob dont match with the epgp addons

Well in my o0ld guild er had someone assigned to keep track if you dident come on in a month unexcused you would begin to go Via the process of getting kicked from the guild
    No beta club.....Yea i dont have a fancy pic of it.

10+ Year Old Account

a workable, albeit stupid solution would be to get a dkp thing going, and just have a "Total" character get 1dkp every raid. Though if u want % of raid attedance since the person joined a guild this would quickly become useless

anyway, there is my hackish solution to the problem
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity

Quote Originally Posted by dcwarcraft
    Hey all... I have been a guild officer for many years now and I have used most loot systems. Each has its own positives and negatives (lets not get into that discussion now ) and in the end I have implemented EPGP.

It has been working very well for us the last two tiers. The one glaring problem is the inability to get raid attendance %.

I found and add on called EPGPAttendance:

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ttendance.aspx

http://www.wowace.com/addons/epgp-at...line/packager/

It does exactly what I want it to do, but has one major flaw. No Data Sharing...
    This means that if the raid leader misses a day here and there the attendance data is no longer accurate.
    Not acceptable..

This might be a tall order, but is anyone here gifted enough to add code to this add on to allow data sharing?
    (The developer quit wow and doesn't plan updates) If not, is anyone aware of another add on that will track attendance IN GAME?

Keep in mind I was something simple and I aware of many DKP add ons that must be exported to a website (like Headcount) etc. I am really looking for an IN GAME solution that an eaily apture people in the raid and show me 30 day attendance quickly...

Hoping someone is the community can help...
    A simple solution would be have all officers use that addon, the chances that all officers miss a raid is 0% because the raid would be cancelled.

Then when sorting out look you can compare all addons and work out an average % between everyone.

undeadsmarties - Yea we attempted to have 3 officers run this add on and we compared numbers, but over time the data gets less and less accurate and we want something that will last the entire tier with a fairly high degree of accuracy. The best solution is having this add on synch between online users which MANY other in game add ons already do. I wish I was a programmer so I could just add it...

Was kind of hoping someone would step up.. I might even fund a programmer to do this...

15+ Year Old Account

http://eqdkp.com/

easy solution to an easy problem.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll
    http://eqdkp.com/

easy solution to an easy problem.
    Setting that up can be a bit of a hassle with doing the in-game addon of it.

Sigh... seems like such an easy request lol... So many in game add ons synch data with each other.

The alternatives suck. It usually means installing another resource hogging add on like headcount and doing data exports into a spreadsheet or to a website.
    That is just another step our officers/loot masters must do every day.

Was hoping that Alkis (Who develops EPGP) would add attendance % as a feature, but he seems unwilling to spend the time even though many have requested this in his forums.
    I was really wishing that since EPGPattendance is already developed someone could just add data sharing and we would have an easy solution...

Guess not...

Well I spoke to a programmer I know and since EPGP is an in game add on the easiest way to do this is to modify EPGP itself.
    I am in the process of working with someone on editing EPGP code and submitting it to the developer as a patch.
    I'll update you guys if we figure it out, but it seems to be a tall order...

If anyone is interested in helping on this, please let me know...