Arms PvP weapon choices.

I'm going arms for pvp on my alt warrior, should I go Axe or Sword spec?

I've Ramaladni's Blade of Culling for axe, and Citadel Enforcer's Claymore for sword.

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

Re: Arms PvP weapon choices.

anyone?

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

Would you happen to play on garrosh-us >_>?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWerebison
    No touching until you show Alpha that you are truly ready to commit to a lifelong relationship. Or in the vernacular, "If you like it, then you shoulda put a lvl 80 epic ring on it"

Quote Originally Posted by Neckerchief.
    Would you happen to play on garrosh-us >_>?
    Click the armory link in my sig and find out.

Didn't see that. :3, of course you do. Anyway, i'd probally say axe
    I don't see the sword spec proccing enough to be better then 5% crit, exspecially assuming you lack crit in pvp gear.
    No touching until you show Alpha that you are truly ready to commit to a lifelong relationship. Or in the vernacular, "If you like it, then you shoulda put a lvl 80 epic ring on it"

Anyone else?

Sword is useful not just for the damage, but also for extra rage it gives (correct me if I'm wrong), so it can be useful when you're not focused, or you're switching targets a lot. If you wanna do BGs, I'd say axe.

ty

I didn't think about that, but i think with his current weapons axe would be better, but maybe with a diffrent sword.

AXE. Only time sword or mace should even cross your mind is if your human or nearing 100% armpen. Even still axe is still better. End of discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

axe, get bryntroll if you can.

if you can get your hands on bryntroll its a really nice axe for pvp

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Axe, I don't like the rng sword.