Deleted

Pitbull 4 remove players aura auras

There is a way to don't visualize the players aura from pitbul4?

Deleted

Re: Pitbull 4 remove players aura auras

i dont wonna see buff and debuff on my own frame.....

Deleted

you could always uncheck [X] -> [ ] "aura" under pitbull, either ingame or in the addon tab before you login

Deleted

i wonna see the auras on other frame (my target,focus etc) so if i disable i dont see em

Pitbull 4 works on the principle of Layouts, where you define the settings including appearance, texts, textures, etc which is then assigned to 1 or more frames.
    You would need to create a new layout for your player frame, and assign that frame to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Yeah like computernerd said. You apply layouts to each frame and there are several frames with pitbull. I have about four or five layouts. One for my own unit frame, another for my target unit frame, one for my targets target, one for party members and another layout for my party members targets. It can be kind of overwhelming but as long as you have the patience, you can figure it out. It took me an hour to set everything up when I started playing again.

It is not the easist of concepts to get to grips with.
    If it proves too much, then something like Shadowed Unit Frames offers many similar features, but is if I remember on a frame per frame basis, so may prove easier to understand.
    Really pitbull shines when it comes to creating a lot of frames with exactly the same functionality, or where the functionality is firstly created for one frame, and then copied and slightly adjusted for others.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.