Poll: Will you Race change to goblin/worgen?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Race change to worgen/goblin

When i was hungry and looking for food in the fridge something crossed my mind. We are about to see get a new expansion and with a new expansion comes new stuff. Specifically two new races, 1 for horde and 1 for alliance. Interesting to say the least.

As you all may know this has been done before but this time around (imo) the races are actually cool and we will also have the ability to race change further along in the expansion. My aim with this poll is to get a feel on how many goblins/worgen we will see running around the capital city's of Azeroth.

If you feel the need to express your opinion in written format please go ahead. I for one feel this need and will now express my opinion regarding this matter in written form.

Horde: I think we will have 25% Goblins and 75% rest of the horde races.
    Alliance: I think we will have 20% Worgen and 80% rest of the alliance races.
    Sig Violation - 9000341555x8821500000000000 resolution too low

Deleted

Re: Race change to worgen/goblin

I don't think it's going to be that different compared to when BC was launched, except that Horde Paladins will have more race choices now.

At first, the surge in Goblins and Worgen is going to he huge. However this will slow down fairly quickly as only the starting zones are really unique. The other zones are new to every race.

I think that at the end of the day you won't see that many Goblins or Worgen at level 85. People might actually bring a new character up to that level but then end up back on their old main-chars once the novelty wares of.

Then there will be another surge once the race-changes become available. However, this depends on how powerful the individual racials end up being.

6 months into Cata I think we'll see Goblins land somewhere between Trolls and Forsaken whereas the Worgen will end up roughly as popular as Gnomes. Nothing's going to stop Humans, Nightelves and Bloodelves being the most popular races.

Ill more then likly just lvl new toons for each race, planing on a worgen warrior, possibly a gob priest.

Also wanted a goblin rogue but i dunno if i wana race change my belf one or just make anouther, i think itll mainly be based on how well his legendarys show up on them and if i wana give up his demon hunter RP look.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe

Then there will be another surge once the race-changes become available. However, this depends on how powerful the individual racials end up being.
    I agree with what you are saying but regarding the quoted part if feel differently. I think regardless of the racials the surge will be huge. I have the feeling that most wow players are tiered of the looks and feel of there character and want something new and "pretty" to spice things up. I think that goblins will be the most played race at 85 when they introduce race change to the new races.
    Sig Violation - 9000341555x8821500000000000 resolution too low

I'm race changing to Worgen on my druid, for no other reason than the forms look way better.

I already know im going to have a goblin rogue, and a troll druid. I currently have a 80 orc DK, orc shaman, and a troll mage.

I will probably axe 2 of them, and level 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    I don't think it's going to be that different compared to when BC was launched, except that Horde Paladins will have more race choices now.

At first, the surge in Goblins and Worgen is going to he huge. However this will slow down fairly quickly as only the starting zones are really unique. The other zones are new to every race.

I think that at the end of the day you won't see that many Goblins or Worgen at level 85. People might actually bring a new character up to that level but then end up back on their old main-chars once the novelty wares of.

6 months into Cata I think we'll see Goblins land somewhere between Trolls and Forsaken whereas the Worgen will end up roughly as popular as Gnomes. Nothing's going to stop Humans, Nightelves and Bloodelves being the most popular races.
    I hope for this really, I want a Worgen but I hate the concept of everybody having one. But yeah, nothing is gonna knock Blood Elves off the top spot for new players

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Nothing's going to stop Humans, Nightelves and Bloodelves being the most popular races.
    Probably very true, but I don't understand why anyone would choose to stay Human after Worgen become available. You have, essentially, 2 races in one. A brand new one and your old model. Plus all the vanilla races look so out of date now! Those ham-handed, slouching brutes are going to look terrible running around places like the Skywall and Uldum. I sincerely hope 4.1 brings all classic race updates. (Some boomkin/tree variation would be nice too)

When I make a worgen im gonna want to experiance their intro area as well, so no. just gonna make a new char.

My shaman is definitely getting changed to Goblin.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

I'm kinda surprised to see people here favoring Goblins to Worgen. I totally expect that, in the long run, Worgen will fairly overrun the Alliance, reaching near blood elven proportions, while Goblins eventually settle into relative proportion for their faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am changing, but not for an option on there I'll be swapping my Nelf druid to the far more badass Troll druid as soon as I can.

me be shiftin mah shape mon!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Troll forever mon!

My guild actually got a joke, about me.
    When ever i log on while they're raiding they all yell `` Amongo go offline again! we dont want your bad mojo. Ohh great! we didnt whipe until you just logged on!

i might create 2-3 new chars ( or start lvling those i got) just to see all the new content. i know i wont see it all -- like 40-60% -- first time i go through it. so 2 chars to see it all. and one for the fun.

im gonna make a goblin rogue engineer, holy cow, and a random char.
    GIEF BETA NAUW!

Amongo - Troll Priest of Lightnings Blade EU.