Low Level Druid Tanking

Hey guys, i'm currently leveling a druid, he's level 45 at the moment and i've started to do LFD.
    The problem is that i can barely keep aggro, I don't know what i'm doing wrong, I use faeire fire to pull, then use Maul/Swipe, but I find it hard to keep aggro, Swipe hits for very little damage on AoE pulls so it's impossible to out aggro the DPS, does anyone have suggestions to my rotation/spec I can play all other classes but with Druids I completely suck, and have no idea what to do

Here is armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...scream&cn=Dooz

Re: Low Level Druid Tanking

You should really get Glyph of Maul, that will help a bit.

Also, you should stop putting points into unimportant talents while only filling 1 or 2 points into the important ones. No need to put 2/5 into Feral Aggression when you can put those 2 points into more important talents, like finishing out Survival of the Fittest, Heart of the Wild, or Primal Fury. You've also jumped the gun on picking up Infected Wounds, that talent point would have been better spent in of the the previously mentioned talents until you have more talent points to spend.

Put points from infected wounds, feral aggresion and imp. LotP to Primal fury, primal precision and natural reaction. That will give you nice rage generation thus, more aggro. As the above poster said, get glyph of maul.

Thanks guys, the amount of difference them little changes made! I never lose aggro now 8)

I think my problem was rage, because now that I always have never I just spam the abilitys + Maul glyphed is awesome <3

I'm a few more lvls higher than you but also have had the same problems. As far as the actually pull goes, on say a two mob pack, use feral charge, tab-target asap and FF the other one, then glyphed maul for em both. For 3+, feral charge one, tab-target FF another, tab-target to another and start swipe+maul tab-target rotation. Focus on one target in particular if threat is low. I found keeping a button for just swipe and a button for swipe+maul effective, since it means that if i don't need to use the rage to maul, and still keep threat on all targets, then best not to. Keep barkskin up, so healer does less, and therefor spends less mana meaning you can chain-pull and hence, keep your rage up between mobs.