Soon to come: Priest & warlock.

I never played ranged so I wants to try it

Re: what class is your alt and WHY?

Main: Arcane Mage
    Alt: Assassination Rogue
    Blood DK
    Soon to be alts: Ret pally
    feral druid

I just like trying out different types of classes and their play styles. It has nothing to do with dps, healing, or tanking in general.

Main : Paladin

Alts : the 9 other classes.

before burning crusade
    main: warrior (sucked like hell using potions constantly and forced to use a 20/20/20 like spec)
    then i had a holy priest and a dual mage

during burning crusade and till now
    main: holy/shadow priest
    with a arcane/dual mage, feral tank druid, combat rogue and shaman come cataclysm

Deleted

Main: Mage
    Alt(s): Everything but Warrior and Priest, those are only 30/40, rest is 80.
    Currently active alt (as in I even log in on him, opposed to the other characters): Hunter
    'Main Alt' if I had to choose one: Tank-Paladin.

As to the Why for Paladin: I like the tanking. I tried Druid, Paladin and Death Knight and the Paladin is just my favorite, with Druid a second, not close though. I also like Retribution, not as the main specc though.
    Unfortunately I hate Paladin Healing though.
    I've tried it a couple times, I even have a healing set but I just can't do it. It's got a similar problem as Retribution, only very few main tools. And I don't like the reactive healing, I much prefer the Druid's running HoTs.

As Retribution and Holy are about to change in Cataclsm though I hope I'll possibly grow to like it then.

Also - while I love my mage, no class comes close, I can't see myself playing anything other than a mage as a main (especially given all the stuff I have on that character), I don't like being so limited. I'd love to have a second spec I could use in a raid. Need a Healer? I can change speccs and do that, yeah. Right now 'well, the raid can't start because we need one more healer' and all I can do is twiddle my thumbs. I'd love to be able to do that, to gather a second set of gear etc., more to do on my main.

Main: Feral dps
    Old main was my belowed fury warrior wich was also my first char, i dont play him that much since our guild changed server and i couldnt afford 2x server and 2x faction change.
    I just lvled an Elemental shamy becos i have never really tried being a caster before, and if i fail at that, i can always go enhancement. My OS is resto since i would like to give that a try aswell.
    I like classes thats able to fill out more than one spot if needed.

I also have a lvl80 hunter, but i quickly stopped playing since it deffently wanst my thing, so hes GS is like 3.5k or something. I just couldnt get used to dealing with pet control, and the whole playstyle just seemed a bit meh for me. So now he is standing around SW AH to earn loads and loads of gold for me.

I also have a 80 rogue wich i dont play much either. I mainly leveled him for pvp reasons, but the RMP team i was suposed to go with could never really find the time to get games going and getting some practice. I liked being combat spec'ed with him for pve, but after the buff to muti i respeced him. Now he is pretty much retired since he is still on my old server where i rarely log on.

Main:Combat Rogue - like to duel wield
    Alt:Enh Sham - like to duel wield
    Alt:Frost DK - like to duel wield
    Alt:Ret Pally - how could you resist being a guardian of the light

Main: Druid
    Alt: Warlock

I actually rerolled to a druid after making a rogue at launch...just like everyone else.

I chose a druid partially because virtually no one played druids then. A while later, when my guild had progressed through MC and BWL, and was waiting on AQ we developed a shortage of warlocks, usually having 1 on a good day, and zero at other times. I saw a need, so I rolled a warlock to fill the need, and pretty much just started raiding on whichever toon was needed on that given night.

Main: DK.

Alts: Hunter and druid. My hunter, cause it was my main character during TBC, and my druid since it was the first char I made, and it never made it to lvl 60 in vanilla or 70 in TBC.

Edit: Just noticed this is in the rogue forums, lol.

10+ Year Old Account

i know its a the rogue forum, but everyone else does it aswell

Main: hunter
    alts: warrior and priest

i wanted a dps, a healer and a tank, and i thought these classes were great for that

Right now, I got a mage and a paladin alt, and a dk which I have not played for 4 months.

I have two mains horde side, depending on what the raid needs, ether paladin tank or hunter. Don't have alot of raid time so I built watch up not to suck. My alt is alliance Druid.

assuming your talking about lv 80s

Main: Rogue (most of the time)
    Alt: Warlock, Death Knight
    Soon to be Alt: Shaman (lv 71 and probably going to be my new main) and Hunter (lv 77)

i also have a 70 Warrior, 70 Druid, 70 Paladin, 70 Priest and a 2nd 70 rogue
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascer
    I don't always drink tears, but when i do, i prefer undead's.

Stay feared my friends.

Since I joined a raiding guild again I had to pick a main, a DK. But pretty much all other classes are my alts. I have 6 lvl 80s and the rest between 70-79.

But since the shaman changes for cata seems pretty funny that is pretty much my main alt. Also since my shaman is elemental/resto it's all that my DK aint since he is tank/dps.

Main: Mage

Alt: Paladin
    Why? Because I wanted to tank, and I dont want to be a Warr. Dont like dks and I hate bear tanking
    "Death is the solution to all problems" - Joseph Stalin

15+ Year Old Account

Main: Mage.
    ''Main'' Alt: Shaman.
    Other 80's: Warlock, Druid.
    Priest and Warrior close to 80.

Well I just like to play casters really (im kinda clueless with my warrior hehe)
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

main: dk
    switched because i got tired of my old main
    old main: (main alt?) pala, got to lvl 55 then switched to DK, now i am lvling him again =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Who Cares? I like Eduard Khil though.. TROLOLO FOR PRESIDENT!

I don't *have* an alt.
    I play my Druid because I love the act of shapeshifting.
    I play my Shaman because I am Shamanistic IRL.
    I play my mage because she was my first 'main'.
    I play my hunter because I love animals.
    I play my rogue because I love being a ninja!
    I play my Paladin because she was my most played character in BC and has the 100 mount dragonhawk.
    I play my warrior because she was my first character.
    I play my priest because she has Anathema/Benediction.
    I play my Death knight because I love howling blast.
    I play my warlock because I like felhunters.
    Infractions this, infractions that.
    There's my sig.

The amount of fucktards that don't have a rogue as their main in this thread is unreal. But back on-topic, my main is a mutilate rogue and the alt I play the most is currently a disc priest.