Thread: Was this right?

Was this right?

So today i was in a ToC 25 raid. i didnt fully know all the tactics so i politely asked the others on vent what they were. after that they began inulting me whenever i died or did anything wrong or even when i did things right. there were only like 5 or 6 people on vent out of the 25 so after a while i got sick of the insulting so i ditched the vent. they then told me in raid warning that i was being kicked for leaving vent after they forced me out with non stop insults. does this seem fair to you guys? i didnt do anything wrong and i was kicked simply for leaving a vent channel full of people insulting me.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Was this right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashcow
    So today i was in a ToC 25 raid. i didnt fully know all the tactics so i politely asked the others on vent what they were. after that they began inulting me whenever i died or did anything wrong or even when i did things right. there were only like 5 or 6 people on vent out of the 25 so after a while i got sick of the insulting so i ditched the vent. they then told me in raid warning that i was being kicked for leaving vent after they forced me out with non stop insults. does this seem fair to you guys? i didnt do anything wrong and i was kicked simply for leaving a vent channel full of people insulting me.
    I'm confused. But yeah, if you fail in ToC25 normal you probably need to get your shit together. Read tactics, watch a youtube-clip, it's not too much to ask.

Obvious noob is obvious.
    Pre-nerf Battlemaster

If you see me, run away, or it will be the last thing you'll ever see.

thats exactly what i did. and i mean what i said. i did something wrong to them without doing anything wrong. i didnt fail at all, they just ahd some thing against me
    also im not a noob

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

10+ Year Old Account

Who uses vent for pugs?

Especially for old tier content.

1 sided story, aww poor you, it's called google, look up ToC 25, watch the videos, get over it

10+ Year Old Account

Define "Insulted"
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

its okay to kick you for sucking and dying how ever if not every one is on vent no point in kicking you for that reason.