Thread: Moose Taunt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Moose Taunt

I'm sure plenty of people who play WoW have died. Its not like they were diagnosed with a terminal ailment and said, its ok. My Rebirth is off cd. Or somebody got one shotted by a knife because they were wearing cloth.
    My thoughts.

You shouldn't mock, Heroic mode 25 man Moose is one of the toughest bosses out there. And this kid solo'd it.

Nerf huntarriors
    God; I hate you people.

Wonder if the moose's name was Hogger.... ;D

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nyl
    Why are you so embarassed?
    If he did'nt use those 1337 Warcraft Skills, his sister could be dead or seriously injured, think about that first!
    Instead of being embarassed, you could be glad, that this game actually teaches something usefull, and by that, did something good indirectly.
    Reality check. Nothing he did was actually influenced from wow. They teach you this shit in any pamphlet they shove into your hand when you go to a park or reserve. He's just a kid and because of this he juiced up his story and added imaginary elements from the video game.

Why such a downer about it? Because just as someone before me said, this was a dumb fucking moose. If he gets mugged or attacked by a cougar or something that actually wants him dead, this same shit is just going to get him ripped apart in an otherwise avoidable situation.

Think about it. You know that kid in class in school that just blurted out the most innappropriate shit because he had the social skills of a soiled bedsheet. The kid who gets infront of the class for his report and references pokemon the whole time while everyone laughs at him and he goes home to his mom who just tells him that they're jealous. Yeah, that's this kid.

... shit, I need to cut back on A.M. expresso >.>
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

hehe prob survival speced ;P
    but rly hes a fucking hero he saved his sister. that takes fucking balls