Poll: are you embarrassed to use Kingslayer

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Kingslayer? Embarrassing title?

It's a shame titles have become such a way to judge a character...you should wear whatever title you like/enjoy the most or one that means the most to you.

I use titles I like... the three I use the most are: Hand of A'Dal, Salty, and Stone Guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Baever
    Hand of A'dal > all, except maybe old high ranking PvP titles and Scarab Lord.
    Personally, I use Champion of the Naaru over Hand of Adal, just seemed like harder to get to me at the time, not to mention it sounds way cooler IMO

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Always gotta be "of the Shattered Sun" with my tabard out. Very very rare to ever see anyone with that title anymore.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

I personally like the Twilight Vanquisher title. Why? It makes me feel like I just pwned Edward Cullen in the face recently. That shitastic movie/book series needs to go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

All these hardcore vs. casual stuff needs to end. Harcores you need to realise that if there are now casuals this game would have ended a long time ago like all the other fail ones.

Use the titles you like the most, and don't not use titles simply because they're popular in game. BTW, only 18,000 guilds have killed LK in 10 man with about 6300 in 25 man, so that's hardly so popular you should feel 'ashamed'. If you're even favorable and say that the average 10m has 15 people with it and 25m has 30 people with the title that's still less than 500,000 people of all the people that play wow who have the title. Stop caring so much what other people do in the game and play it for yourself and you'll find that you enjoy it a lot more.

My server has like... 5, maybe 6 guilds who killed the Lich King 25, on normal.

We're that pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Kingslayer is the new Jenkins. Of the Nightfall became the new Jenkins at least 2 patches after it was current content, but Kingslayer pretty much subverted to the new Jenkins before even 15% of the raiding community killed the final encounter of the patch.

I am in a semi-casual guild atm, 9/12 ICC25 HC, but In Ulduar and ToGC I was in one of the server top guilds, and tbh, ppl dont care about titles for their "e-peen" (god I HATE that word), it's your guild tag that makes u stand out imo.
    I'm using Champion of Ulduar or Champion of the Frozen Wastes over Kingslayer, becasue those titles actually look good, Kingslayer is like the most lame title ever. If I ever get one of the LK HC titles, which I eventually will if I join a more hardcore guild or when the ICC buff is increased, I'm going to wear it though. "Bane of the Fallen King", and "The Light of Dawn" is awesome
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

mine varies i sometimes run around in jenkins just for the hell of it
    stop worrying about other people nosy pricks annoy me

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Stone Guard since 05'. Its staying that way

(I was like, 10 points short of blood guard before they changed it, my buddy got his and I didnt )
    Alliance on Uldaman - Mortred, Traxex, Tarrasque, Kaldr, Shendelzare
    Horde on Draenor - Littleevil, Le, Xaladin, Smokingcrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Peta
    All these hardcore vs. casual stuff needs to end. Harcores you need to realise that if there are now casuals this game would have ended a long time ago like all the other fail ones.
    Like everquest one, which is still running? I rest my case good sir.
    Alliance on Uldaman - Mortred, Traxex, Tarrasque, Kaldr, Shendelzare
    Horde on Draenor - Littleevil, Le, Xaladin, Smokingcrow.

not embarassed but i like starcaller better.

Not embarrassed, but since everyone and their mother has it now, it certainly has lost its appeal. I've gone back to my Guardian of Cenarius title. Being a druid, that's my favorite title to use when I don't have something that's new and exciting. I also don't see many other people using it so I feel kinda special .

Nobles vs The commoners

Elitists vs The Casuals

So many parallels.

I dont really care tbh.
    When I get myself Ill just grind Bloodsail Admiral on my druid (got it on my hunter who used to be my main and whatever bs new title I get... I still use the Admiral one) and use it.

the cake vs the pie?

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Hand of A'dal is the one i use.

Still the best one out there.
    "I dont blame my failures on the game and say: "ooh the game needs to be nerfed down to my level" NO!! I need to raise myself to the level of the game, and if i cant beat the content thats my own fault."

Quote Originally Posted by Manicpsycho
    Hand of A'dal is the one i use.

Still the best one out there.
    This