Poll: Which class/spec would be the strongest now if there were never any nerfs?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Which class/spec would be the strongest now if there were never any nerfs?

Now, atm the strongest class would be spriest, i soloed a 2v2 team at 1700 MMR :L im 1500 rating haha, pretty OP i think

when i said warlocks could kill people in duels, I didnt mean just win duels, they used to be able to KILL their opponents while dueling. Only warlocks, go read the first patch notes, warlocks can no longer kill other players in duels
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Uh........

FROST SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!

Kill me? I self-rez and cast

FROST SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!

Shaman ftw.

Anyone remember the prot paladin soloing Kazzak... yeah Prot pal with reckoning stacked > anything else.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...sher&cn=Gouban

Give me an internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    No, they're the exchange students from China who cut your lock with bolt cutters, steal everything in your locker, then put their own padlock on the locker.

Warriors with Arcanite reaper lulz

I voted Protection. Reason? Prot/holy healing was retardedly OP at some point, untill it got nerfed

Now we have Protret! The training bitches with high AS crits.

I didnt vote ret, simply because they werent as OP as protection was, imho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I totally stole that post from Dinnerbone btw.

If Hat was still the Hat we had in Naxxramas then Subtlety would win hands down with all the rogue buffing and gear scaling the end of the Xpac has seen.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...temgale/simple
    "Your mother was a wrench and your father smelled of seaforium!" - Stormforged Taskmaster

Unholy DK's were able to crit 6k with scourge strike as lvl 58 on the closed beta... I have my winner

Warlocks. I mis summoning people off the edge of a cliff. Ah the glory days...
    [CENTER]

Warriors probably, over 100 nerfs later we are about balanced (a bit on the low side for the normal folks out there not rocking ICC 277 gear and Shadowmourne/Heroic Cryptmaker).

DKs maybe too, they were pretty nuts during 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by DrJones
    fear fear fear fear fear fear fear fear fear fear fear
    Vanilla warlocks.

More Like...

Chaos Bolt Chaos Bolt Chaos Bolt Chaos Bolt Chaos Bolt Chaos Bolt Chaos Bolt Chaos Bolt Chaos Bolt. Win.

Just nod and say yes.

Deleted

Survival Hunter - random stun on almost spammable explosive shot which dealt about 20% more damage, 2 ap per agi doubles ap compared to now (again doubled damage for explosive shot), a way stronger aimed shot, higher dodge value, sprinting after dodging, stronger random rooting with frost trap

Ret Pally and Unholy DK ofcourse. They were the bees knees in 3.0, they facerolled anything... they still do, well... atleast the Paladin does. :P

10+ Year Old Account

Warlock.

thinking back to S5, id say mut rogue, ret pally, and BM hunter, those 3 were domination almost 100% of the time, ret burst, rogues had rediculous damage on mutilate, and bm hunters were uncontrolable, then again the beast within thing lasted for like 20 seconds or something like that

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis
    thinking back to S5, id say mut rogue, ret pally, and BM hunter, those 3 were domination almost 100% of the time, ret burst, rogues had rediculous damage on mutilate, and bm hunters were uncontrolable, then again the beast within thing lasted for like 20 seconds or something like that
    2x 18 seconds actually, with Readiness resetting TBW back then. Yes, it was awesome fun. ;D

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

People that vote Ret paladin... just ???

Quote Originally Posted by Draenox
    Unholy DK's were able to crit 6k with scourge strike as lvl 58 on the closed beta... I have my winner
    dude, that shit was epic. i remember that... in zangarmarsh, i 1 shotted the elite nagas for the cenarian...

10+ Year Old Account

vanilla locks fo sho ;o
    and retridins in early wotlk i think.

Hai, Vanilla shaman here, Oh whats this? windfury with hand of rag for 6k? Oh and you only have 3k hp? Oh well!
    Alliance on Uldaman - Mortred, Traxex, Tarrasque, Kaldr, Shendelzare
    Horde on Draenor - Littleevil, Le, Xaladin, Smokingcrow.