Poll: What do you think can crit highest?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Hardest hitting ability in WoW?

there is no theoretical upper limit on ignite damage.
    actually there is, in the wotlk beta, the 5% increase of corruption damage was bugged and stacked every time you refreshed it with haunt or drain life, and it reached some number on those unkillable mobs that was *something* like the gold cap is (gold cap is 2^32 i think...the damage cap was some number like that, too)

so yes, there is a theoretical damage limit.

PS: looks like the youtube video was deleted : (
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Personally i'd go for arcane blast

I crit over 40k with arcane blast on normal boss fights, but Ignite takes the absolute max here.

Well...in TOGC i can push over 48k killshot. so im ganna vote that for now..
    BO0ooOOooOOo0oooOO0OOooOO0ooo0OOOo0oOO0NEST0RM!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uttnikk/simple
    ^Deepz served here^

Depends on what you mean non-gimmicked, have had almost 76k KS on my hunter on Twins. Something along those lines on Icehowl aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by fizikz
    actually there is, in the wotlk beta, the 5% increase of corruption damage was bugged and stacked every time you refreshed it with haunt or drain life, and it reached some number on those unkillable mobs that was *something* like the gold cap is (gold cap is 2^32 i think...the damage cap was some number like that, too)

so yes, there is a theoretical damage limit.

PS: looks like the youtube video was deleted : (
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZgoWry5VeE

there ya go
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

How many damage does Curse of Doom?

On my hunter (I have hardly any pieces of good gear, I think I have around 5k gearscore on him) and I got a 36k crit on my killshot during a run in Azjol Nerub ;D
    Do it because you want to, not because you have to.

Hand of Death or Ascend to Heavens.

oh you mean PLAYER abilities!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBestComeBackEver
    On my hunter (I have hardly any pieces of good gear, I think I have around 5k gearscore on him) and I got a 36k crit on my killshot during a run in Azjol Nerub ;D
    I hit a 40k Ferocious bite once.

Judging by the tooltip it should be Killshot. I had a KS crit today for 34 k or so. And I'm sure I've had higher. On the other hand I assume other spells can hit for insane amounts aswell.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=71189
    Just sayin'
    Anyhow, I'd have to say KS, without knowing the exact numbers behind all these abilities.

That insane Anal Keybind that people spam in Trade chat. Everytime I see it, the force of sheer stupidity literally punches me through my screen. As such, I always have a massive headache when I'm in a Capital City.

Thats my hardest hitting abiltiy vote: Stupidity.
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid..."
    -A. Einstein.

technically, drain soul is.

But I think Soul FIre is hardest hitting on that list (with decimate of course...)

but hey, I'm a warlock.