Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: This is an official beta invite

Quote Originally Posted by Conti
    because he said it looked like the fake one he received...

and I bet that he did not actually look at the link it was actually sending to versus the link that was displayed in the email.

they may APPEAR legit... but it takes brains to actually hover the link to see its sending you to a different website than the one displayed...

I don't see how you COULD NOT HAVE got the link there...
    No I didn't.

You quoted me. I meant that the Email will look similar to that but it will be closer to the Starcraft 2 Beta email. You do not get a beta key, you just get a link to the battle.net login page.

So you should use some of those legendary brains you keep bragging about and reread what I wrote.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by BossMonkey
    No I didn't.

You quoted me. I meant that the Email will look similar to that but it will be closer to the Starcraft 2 Beta email. You do not get a beta key, you just get a link to the battle.net login page.

So you should use some of those legendary brains you keep bragging about and reread what I wrote.
    and again thanks for bashing me when I already explained in a previous post on page 5 that I ACCIDENTALLY QUOTED your post and then I put the post I was meaning to quote in there...

Nice to assume I am smoking something or...

could it have been I ACCIDENTALLY quoted the wrong post...

the one I meant to quote

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzy
    Looks almost identical to the last fake one I got, and now, ALL fake ones will look identical.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Was that uninformative and anticlimactic enough? .

and again thanks for bashing me when I already explained in a previous post on page 5 that I ACCIDENTALLY QUOTED your post and then I put the post I was meaning to quote in there...

Maybe next time what you should do is LOOK AT YOUR OWN POST instead of assuming others can't read, and admitting that YOU messed up before going off about "HOW COULD YOU MISS THAT?????"

Don't try to act like we're the dicks, when you're the one that screwed up then tried to blame someone else. I get it, you're embarrassed. Just slink away instead of making it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Diseous
    grats on getting a beta invite to the current expansion.

also applies to pretty much everyone else who didn't read the thread

Lightning. It flashes bright, then... fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys