Quote Originally Posted by Davantius View Post
    Definately inclined to agree with this. Looks more like a female Draenei could actually fight; the current female Draenei have no basis for any sort of physical strength. This is warcraft.
    If she were wielding a weapon with her thighs then you would be on to something....but look at her arms and say that! >_>

---------- Post added 06-17-2010 at 03:12 AM ----------

P.S. I should just bookmark this thread now instead of always navigating to it, lol

phai this draenei guy looks creepy D: just look at the grin. do you have any non-creepy male draenei? :P
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    phai this draenei guy looks creepy D: just look at the grin. do you have any non-creepy male draenei? :P
    He would love it to make love with you, that's all.

BZZZZZZZ

As much as I have a pretty large female draenei kink (sorry male draenei, but you've always been freaky looking to me; though that's in part to the "WoW male syndrome"), this thread has me sort of creeped out; no offense, of course. lol

Though I wish I had a scanner. I want to do some more drawings with my recent skill and post them up here. >.< It's frustrating, because I don't really feel like drawing them if I can't show it to people, and this would be a good spot to do so. :P

Quote Originally Posted by kalyynthefailadin View Post
    ima petition blizz to make /waggle an ingame command
    /waggle animation would be nice. It would be like how tauren have their own "Mooo" sound when you /moo, that no other race has.
    Last edited by Zookz25; 2010-06-17 at 07:55 AM.

Definately inclined to agree with this. Looks more like a female Draenei could actually fight; the current female Draenei have no basis for any sort of physical strength. This is warcraft.
    As I've told others, my "retvindicatrix" (if I have to explain that, I will probably concuss myself) makes a habit, by profession and by vocation, of hitting unyielding substances with heavy implements. And yet, she's got these delicate little arms. That ain't right.

As for the draenei in the image? Her leg muscles look impressive; however, her arms are still too skinny. Moala Stonebinder from the TCG is more like it:

(Please let me know if the image is inappropriate for reasons other than the watermark.)

10+ Year Old Account
    What I can't believe is there's no white water rafting in Grizzly Hills. This is Warcraft.

Seriously though, you're complaining about realism in a game where people keep 30+ large animal mounts in a bag with them at all times and where people turn into werewolves who then turn into cats/bears (Worgen Druids FTW?).

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Lolotea View Post
    As I've told others, my "retvindicatrix" (if I have to explain that, I will probably concuss myself) makes a habit, by profession and by vocation, of hitting unyielding substances with heavy implements. And yet, she's got these delicate little arms. That ain't right.

As for the draenei in the image? Her leg muscles look impressive; however, her arms are still too skinny. Moala Stonebinder from the TCG is more like it:

(Please let me know if the image is inappropriate for reasons other than the watermark.)
    It's a man baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

That one's perfect! Well, actually, I would still make the thighs a little thicker, but that's just because I like a little extra pear on them. One of the big reasons I liked them in the first place, they weren't twigs. Humans were about the same in this respect, but I just don't care for playing a generic race. Elves were both generic and thin. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    What I can't believe is there's no white water rafting in Grizzly Hills. This is Warcraft.
    So you haven't jumped on a log up at the PvP zone in the north and surfed down to the PvP zone in the south before? Such a pity ...

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    It's a man baby!
    If Moala Stonebinder's physique is what passes for "masculine" where you live, I suspect an excess of estrogen in the drinking water.

Quote Originally Posted by Zookz25 View Post
    That one's perfect! Well, actually, I would still make the thighs a little thicker, but that's just because I like a little extra pear on them.
    I'm going to have to agree on that count. (I once theorized that draenei would probably notice "shoulders and hips.")

One of the big reasons I liked them in the first place, they weren't twigs. Humans were about the same in this respect, but I just don't care for playing a generic race. Elves were both generic and thin. -_-
    Hear, hear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    Those words should be set in gold...

Quote Originally Posted by Serenais View Post
    Those words should be set in gold...
    There is a raft thought. It goes from Blue Sky Logging Grounds down to Venture Bay. It seems fairly random though, like often it will say I'm busy when I'm not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mule View Post
    There is a raft thought. It goes from Blue Sky Logging Grounds down to Venture Bay. It seems fairly random though, like often it will say I'm busy when I'm not.
    Well, I was more talking about everyone using that it's the World of Warcraft for justification for whatever ingame armed conflict they want to be present. Which kind of, tips me off...
    Anyway, better get back on topic.
    Do you think we'll see a bigger role for the draenei in Cataclysm, or shall we go even more forgotten by the "Powers that Be" and remain a single expansion race with no future use?

Quote Originally Posted by Serenais View Post
    Do you think we'll see a bigger role for the draenei in Cataclysm, or shall we go even more forgotten by the "Powers that Be" and remain a single expansion race with no future use?
    Hard to say, although there are rumors in circulation.

I half suspect that Blizzard's development staff may be listening to people who really should have ragequit over BC. (I should hope that they're not that dumb...but, quite frankly, my confidence in the company as a whole is slipping.)

90% of the fanarts is just pictures of half naked female humans with added horns, hooves and a tail. they would be more hawt without that stuff imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wrathofdoom View Post
    90% of the fanarts is just pictures of half naked female humans with added horns, hooves and a tail. they would be more hawt without that stuff imo.

draenei females > megan fox > olivia wilde > rest of the world

Quote Originally Posted by wrathofdoom View Post
    You're telling my that a horny babe with built in heels, that is also /waggling at you, isn't hawter than just a normal human? Don't get me wrong, I like them all, but the extra features are definitely a plus. PS: Oh, don't forget that the "horny" part also adds handle-bars for better control. :P

As for Cataclysm involving Draenei, I wouldn't get any hopes up. Though I don't mind since it's not like my draenei is going anywhere.
    Last edited by Zookz25; 2010-06-17 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zookz25 View Post
    You're telling me that a horny babe with built in heels, that is also /waggling at you, isn't hawter than just a normal human?
    yes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    draenei females > megan fox > olivia wilde > rest of the world
    Looks like someone hasn't heard of Isabelle Adjani yet...