Gearing Kitty from fresh

Heya. My druid is leveling pretty rapidly and I'm pretty anal about planning out my new toons. I'm going to be going kitty dps, and according to an article I have read, I should pick up 2 set t8, and 2 piece t9 (head/chest t8, Gloves/pants t9) with an offset 245 shoulders (article is from wow.com). I have 2 questions regarding this style.

1. When upgrading to t10(first priority according to the article, to 4 piece), I usually go w/ shoulder first hoping for a quick 2 set from a lucky voa. So if that works, that will get rid of t9 2 set, so, Which is more advantageous, the t9 2 set or the t8 2 set? Should I even concern myself w/ getting the 2 piece as the article suggests?

2. The trinket portion of the article was vague. It listed a few common trinket choices in order of ilvl. I was thinking about rocking a DMC:G agi, because I heard it is pretty great for the beginner tank too, but w/ the WFS from DW so obtainable (though, I admit, not gaurenteed) and the NeS, is it worth it to drop 3-4k on a nobles deck?

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

Re: Gearing Kitty from fresh

tp T8 and T9 is a pretty decent Idea until you can also get 2pt10. T9 ends up being better just because of pure ilvl. I recommend getting DMC:G anyways because most likely you aren't going to get WFS on your first drop and, even if you do it will be awhile before you get in ICC most likely.

T9 is only better than T8 if you can get the 245 version. The T8 2 piece bonus is better than 232 T9.

Thanks for the replies. There are allot of icc 10 puggs going round on my server, I got into one a few days after my rogue hit 80, so I'm hoping its not too different for mah kitty. The only thing that concerns me is that using an ilvl 200 trinket and two 219 pieces is going to weigh negitivley on the raid leaders too concerned w/ gearscore, obviously I don't give a damn as long as I'm putting out the max DPS i possibly could.

So It's looking as though 2piece t8 should not be dropped for two piece t9 unless I have 245 versions, so I'm guessing the buy order would be something like,

Shoulders>Legs (grab these if they don't drop from voa?)>Helm>Chest, then idols and blah blah blah?

Thanks for the answers sofar and any more.