Feral cat gear sim

Ive been searching these forums+EJ (And google) and I haven't been able to find a plug in where I can just post my armory and interchange gear/gems to see if they are upgrades.

A link would be very helpful.

Also if it is in plain view and I'm just somehow missing it then I am very sorry.

Deleted

Re: Feral cat gear sim

I'm not sure I fully understand this, but if I do then try Rawr.

http://rawr.codeplex.com/

Thats the one, thanks a bunch.

Personally, i use Rawr but when i want to try gear and gem changes, i first do the changes in Rawr, save them and then run them through Simcraft, just to compare how much optimal dps i would get out of my gear

Rawr is easier for people new to simulations. It also has the best options for customizing gear.
    Next to that is Simcraft using a Wowhead profile.
    Toskk's DPS Gear Method is less user friendly compared to the other two, but I'd say it's more accurate than Rawr and probably even with Simcraft.

Once you get familiar with Rawr, try Simcraft. It's my personal favorite.

Deleted

Rawr is easier for people new to simulations. It also has the best options for customizing gear.
    Toskk's DPS Gear Method is less user friendly compared to the other two, but I'd say it's more accurate than Rawr and probably even with Simcraft.

Rawr: formulation

SimCraft: simulation

Quick question about Rawr how do you change the gems in gear you already have?

Deleted

Click on the item (fx chest) and then a popup shows the best chests with gems. Type the name of you current chest and then scroll down to the one with the gems you would like.

I had the same problem a while ago

but I'm sure there is an easier way to edit items with gems.

Quote Originally Posted by getefix

Don't listen to him, rawr is the best mayne
    Beta Club

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer
    Quick question about Rawr how do you change the gems in gear you already have?
    If you have the item loaded on your character simply right click it for the options menu on that item and go to customized gemming to change the gems to whatever you prefer.

Deleted

If you have the item loaded on your character simply right click it for the options menu on that item and go to customized gemming to change the gems to whatever you prefer.
    wow thanks, I didn't knew that

rawr for user-friendly and easy to use

simcraft for more accurate results and in-depth numbers.

I use both. Rawr can, however, also help with your healing or tank Druid. Simcraft is only for dpses

Quote Originally Posted by Cryless
    Don't listen to him, rawr is the best mayne
    rawr isn't always updated right away or correct (trinkets were a problem for awhile and on Rawr 3.0 it shows me that soul of the dead will net me 32,000 dps by itself), toskk's is run by a single person that updates it any time there is a change that can affect us, he's probably one of the best theorycrafters for feral..

never used simcraft, but mihir is on track with toskk's being the least user friendly but most accurate and rawr is nice for it's visual and easy to use ui

You can also try out the one available at Magelo called the Gear Planner. It's a newer tool that does exactly everything you asked.

Link: http://wow.magelo.com/